Random good picture Not show
1) My secretary will phone you to arrange a meeting.
2) We will arrange about it tomorrow.
3) He charged me to arrange everything.
4) I will endeavour to arrange it.
5) Arrange the chicken and salad in a serving dish.
6) Arrange the tomato slices evenly on the top.
7) You may arrange this accordingly.
8) Contact your local branch to arrange an appointment.
9) Can I arrange an appointment for Monday?
10) Would you like to arrange for a personal interview?
11) A hairdresser's job is to cut,(http://sentencedict.com/arrange.html) arrange and colour the customer's hair.
12) Your building society or bank will help arrange a mortgage.
13) We've still got to arrange how to get to the airport.
14) I'm trying to arrange my work so that I can have a couple of days off next week.
15) Shred the lettuce and arrange it around the edge of the dish.
16) If you arrange your picture too systematically the results can look very mannered and artificial.
17) He had managed to arrange to stay on in Adelaide.
18) I haven't had time to arrange everything[sentencedict.com], so I'm all at sixes and sevens.
19) The staff will be happy to help arrange for you to swim, sail, or water-ski.
20) Arrange the peppers, garlic and tomatoes in layers.
21) We will arrange accommodation on request.
22) Arrange all the vegetables except the potatoes in layers.
23) We still have to arrange how to get home.
24) It is not for me to arrange such matters.
25) He began to arrange the flowers in the vase.
26) Could I arrange a meeting with the director?
27) These matters are easy to arrange.
28) I'll arrange to be in when you call.
29) Then you can arrange it how you like.
30) To write a good article, you need to marshal all the facts together and then judge and arrange them.
More similar words: arrangement, range, orange, array, angel, narrative, change, embarrassed, exchange, in danger, out of danger, changeable, blackcurrant, unchangeable, in exchange for, or rather, terrain, gang, angst, angle, hang up, hang on, carry, plunge, singer, finger, anguish, harrow, barrel, carrot.