Random good picture Not show
3. No mill, no meal.
4. I always enjoy my evening meal alnoe.
5. They invited us to partake of their simple meal.
6. The guests praised the meal.
7. They dished up a superb meal.
8. Will you partake of our simple meal?
9. What shall we have to finish the meal with?
10. After checking in, we went out for a meal.
11. They pieced out a meal from leftovers.
12. Lunch is his main meal of the day.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. We usually have a simple meal at midday.
14. A typically-priced meal will be around $10.
15. The children brush their teeth after every meal.
16. Finish the meal with a piece of fresh fruit.
17. You'll feel better with a good meal inside you.
18. That was a bloody good meal!
19. The first course of the meal was soup.
20. That was a meal and a half!
21. Is coffee included with this meal?
22. On workdays,the parents eat one meal at their plant.
23. I really enjoyed that film/book/concert/party/meal.
24. She poked at her meal unenthusiastically.
25. She had prepared a very elaborate meal.
26. The meal that followed was a veritable banquet.
27. The delegates were served with a wonderful meal.
28. He ate his meal slowly, savouring every mouthful.
29. She eked out the stew to make another meal.
30. The meal couldn't have been better.
More similar words: come along, mean, come at, meant, smear, meager, demeanor, come about, permeate, measured, permeated, meantime, the same as, mea culpa, real, heal, seal, deal, measure out, by all means, by any means, by no means, come across, measure up, meanwhile, by means of, dealt, steal, ideal, realm.