Random good picture Not show
241) It is apparent from section 13 that a basic valuation is necessary to the consideration of an application for a further advance.
242) The new inductively coupled plasma mass-spectrometry laboratory is a leading exponent of the application of this powerful analytical technique to geological materials.
243) An honorable discharge would mean that any reserve unit with openings would have to accept her application to fly.
244) More than 400 villagers have signed a petition against their application feeling their venture would aggravate the problem.
245) Research processes vary between and within discipline; most really significant advances in knowledge come about through the application of several techniques.
246) And strict application of the law would deny an addict the possibility of rehabilitation.
More similar words: implication, publication, medication, indication, communication, esterification, identification, complicated, telecommunications, education, location, educational, appreciation, delicate, nation, equation, operation, formation, relation, zonation, national, donation, summation, variation, sensation, isolation, violation, migration, allegation, radiation.