Random good picture Not show
1. Also the regime wants to offer something to Asean and justify constructive engagement by accepting a mediator from an Asean member country.
2. Trade complementarity also high between Australia and ASEAN.
3. ASEAN has branched out tentatively into the security business.
4. Secretary General The head leader and spokesperson for ASEAN.
5. He says ASEAN countries deserve praise for cutting tariffs in a non-discriminatory way (ie, on goods produced both inside and outside ASEAN).
6. In January 2007, China and ASEAN signed the Free Trade Area Agreement on Service Trade.
7. Compared with some ASEAN countries, China is falling behind at least in such fields as weak innovation capability of high-tech enterprises, import surplus of high-tech products.
8. The Sino - ASEAN free trade area adds to its advantage of a favorable location.
9. Japanese Foreign Direct Investment to China and ASEAN : Are Those Two Destinations Competing Each Other?
10. Other ASEAN members include Cambodia, Laos, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, and Brunei.
11. The Republic of Indonesia is an ASEAN country with the vastest territory and largest population.
12. With 560 m people , the ASEAN trade bloc also offers a big population.
13. By itself, ASEAN integration is progressing albeit not in an accelerated pace.
14. Through more than 40 years,[sentencedict.com] ASEAN becomes the second most successful regional cooperative association following European Union.
15. The United States and ASEAN will work together to launch the "ASEAN Single Window" pilot program, a trade facilitation project to expedite cargo clearance.
16. Other ASEAN members include Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, and the Philippines.
17. We stand ready to increase maritime connectivity with ASEAN and strengthen cooperation in sea transportation, maritime affairs and ports.
18. China and ASEAN have achieved positive results in their Free Trade Area development.
19. China will continue to assist the less developed countries in ASEAN with no conditions attached.
20. China is playing an increasingly constructive role in Southeast Asia by working with us and members of ASEAN, Association of Southeast Asian Nations.
21. Meanwhile, we export our machines to many traditional and emerging markets in North America, EU, Mid-east, ASEAN, CIS, Latin America and Africa, etc.
22. During the Cold War , the relationship between China and ASEAN countries had experienced a flexuous process .
23. The writer is Head, Central Banking Policies Research Unit and ASEAN Economies Monitoring Unit at the NTU. He is also a member of the Resource Panel, Chinese newspapers, SPH.
24. Hair Fall Control variants now make up more than 15% of our haircare category in Asean and India.
25. The regional economic cooperation that our country participates in, mainly explained the China - ASEAN Free Trade Area.
26. However, the strategies of the United States, Japan and Russiatowards ASEAN are defined by either realist or liberalist models.
27. Fourth, work to build a high standard China - ASEAN free trade area.
28. It is in this regard that the China - ASEAN sub - regional grouping is proving to be a trailblazer.
29. He estimated that the rate of economic growth in ASEAN would be about 4.5 percent.
30. However, the home has not understood the investment law and the policy in ASEAN countries very well.
More similar words: disease, rise and fall, eye disease, skin disease, jean-jacques rousseau, sea, seal, seat, sear, seam, nausea, at sea, search, seaman, season, seaport, seafood, sealing, in season, sea level, nauseated, seafront, seawater, off season, ad nauseam, seasonal, search for, research, rousseau, researcher.