Random good picture Not show
(1) It developed from a seed into a full-grown tree.
(2) A full-grown elephant may weigh 2,000 pounds.
(3) The rumours soon ballooned into a full-grown scandal.
(4) A full-grown giraffe is 5.5m tall.
(5) Full-grown female whales are about one-third the size of an average male.
(6) A full-grown antelope was lying by the trail.
(7) When I became a full-grown man-Time ran!
(8) A full-grown onion plant has roots(sentencedict.com), bulbs and leaves.
(9) This snake is even capable of killing a full-grown Asian Elephant within 3 hours if the larger animal is bitten in a vulnerable area such as the trunk.
(10) "Personally, I suspect that a whole pack of full-grown T. rex would have a very hard time finding enough to eat," Longrich said.
(11) They had already been full-grown when Cossacks came to this place for the first time.
(12) That's the weight of more than 8.6 million full-grown blue whales, the largest creatures on earth. That's the weight of more than 2.3 million Airbus A380s, the largest commercial planes in existence.
(13) Mostly it meant, "I'm a full-grown man and I'm willing to use physical force to stop you from hurting my kid(sentencedict.com), you punk kid."
(14) It's not easy to kill a full-grown tree — especially one like the pion pine.
(15) And the name is quite accurate -- these cars are actually one-fourth the size of their full-grown kin.
(16) We could see them clearly then, a male and a female, full-grown adults.
(17) I suddenly realised that my precious son was a full-grown man, quite independent of his father and me.
(18) At 22 inches and hoofprints the size of half- dollars, the full-grown bay pinto has appeared in several pet store commercials.
(19) One was a tall, handsome, oversized athletic fellow, who at thirteen already looked like a full-grown man.
(20) It stays away for two, three or even four years, it is deemed to be full-grown.
(21) A single tremendous blow of the paw can kill a full-grown wolf or human, or can heavily injure a 150 kg Sambar deer.
(22) Onions come in different sizes, shapes, colors and flavors, from mild and sweet to hot and strong. a full-grown onion plant has roots, bulbs and leaves. the leaves are long, thin and hollow.
(23) Then our evil desires conceive and give birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.
(24) Those, he wrote, were concerned with "power and wealth, neither of which should be the primary...concern of full-grown men".
(25) Since children's brains are still developing, they cannot adjust as full-grown adults can, to the effects of ever more rapid technological and cultural change, " the letter said.
(26) A king cobra bite can kill a human in 15 minutes and a full-grown elephant in a few hours.
(27) The ideographic representation for "big" is simply a front elevation of a full-grown man with arms stretched out to the limit .
(28) Multivariate design language pattern and many dimensions of artistic form construction make the biography matchmaker artistic form more perfect and full-grown.
(29) The square boxes are the exact dimensions of Japanese refrigerators, allowing full-grown watermelons to fit conveniently and precisely onto refrigerator shelves.
(30) Many people think that taking care of their puppy or full-grown dog won't be a lot of work.
More similar words: control group, grow, grown, growl, grow on, grow up, growth, upgrowth, full, fully, undergrowth, in full, awfully, sorrowful, to the full, be full of, full time, ruefully, joyfully, carefully, full moon, full-time, hopefully, wistfully, gleefully, forcefully, tactfully, fearfully, dutifully, skillfully.