Random good picture Not show
1. Cervical lose stretch, pliability and young voice thin and easily like eye ministry skin, the time of beauty of cervical stationary point should remember when nursing so.
2. Excellent pliability, flexibility and elasticity and suitable for special occasions requiring small bending radius.
3. Keep pliability and have the function of resist oxidation.
4. Laotse's management thoughts have the distinctive feature of pliability.
5. It is essentially non-toxic, non-melting and retains its pliability, even after extended service use.
6. Feeling makes reason pliable and it is this pliability of reason with the vulnerability of feeling that brings experience.
7. Pliability is life; rigidity is death, whether one speaks of man's body, his mind, or his spirit.
8. It is essentially nontoxic and non-melting, retains its pliability, even after extended service use.
9. Outstanding pliability and the cable is wearable.
10. This flap is thin with good pliability and provides a very versatile and reliable covering for soft-tissue defects of the fingers.
11. The breaking strength and pliability of blended membrane were increased gradually with the increased content of chitosan.
12. Increase brawny degree, exercise pliability, avoid athletic loss.
13. He was valued for his reliability and pliability.
14. The straightness of the rods and the plant's natural pliability made it a valuable construction material for early settlers.
15. Based on oil painting, she developed peculiar method in creating artwork by seeking and matching between pliability of cloth and friability of paper.
16. One kind of monomer, IA, is used to copolymerize with MMA in order to improve PMMA's pliability. Its effects on the performances of PMMA are compared with DBP.
17. With as to ten years' development, the diamond flexible discs, the mark of XC we manufacture, have the advantage of high pliability and durability , and the processed goods has good burnish.
18. To experience the Real is arduous for it demands infinite pliability and deep, basic stillness.
19. Factors related to the disposition type include motive, physique, pliability, coordination and artistic quality.
20. His pursuit of ideal and his failure shows the neutrality, flexibility and pliability of the spirit of classical Chinese tragedies.
21. Absolutely no chemical branch watermedicament is added in its production to guarantee the pliability of the silkworm and silk floss.
22. Other overcoats look spiritless, only this coat astrut . thin black pashm with pliability and puff, this double fastener coat hasn't put on,(http://Sentencedict.com) looks save many years in the flat tour box of Heny's.
23. I accorded it, deeming that I did well in showing pliability on the point.
24. But to study oneself demands extraordinary care, extraordinarily swift pliability, and a mind burdened with the desire for a result can never follow the swift movement of thought.
25. To perform these functions consistently and economically, the felt must be fabricated to exacting standards of durability, cleanability , pliability, and surface finish.
More similar words: liability, reliability, limited liability, liabilities, viability, ability, stability, inability, affability, durability, capability, equability, disability, probability, unstability, instability, malleability, culpability, availability, inevitability, vulnerability, accountability, sustainability, untouchability, unpredictability, rehabilitate, mobility, nobility, rehabilitation, solubility.