Random good picture Not show
(1) What's all that grunge in the bathtub?
(2) Grunge music was very big in the early 1990s.
(3) Nirvana was one of the most famous grunge bands.
(4) None of the combatants in this grunge grudge match are over 20.
(5) The news comes after the grunge rock kings scrapped a hometown show at the last minute following weeks of squabbling.
(6) If so(sentencedict .com), give me back the grunge of the old place and keep the suites and cushy chairs.
(7) This has resulted in clear fashion trends, from the "power dressing" of the eighties, to "grunge" of the early nineties to conservative "chic" of recent years.
(8) But grunge probably isn't the most deadly of genres.
(9) Originally a guitarist in a grunge rock band, Azuma quit music to work on his emotive flower and plant-based art.
(10) Though the glorious days of Grunge fashion was short, its peak period was once the inspiration of fashion designers.
(11) Grunge even became a way of fashion including wornout, ripped jeans and flannel shirts.
(12) Seattle is the birthplace of grunge music.
(13) Actually even Grunge fashion became a history, its influence has infiltrated through the trend.
(14) Download some grunge corners and borders from here [sentencedict.com], and paste one over the gray background.
(15) Various styles and graphic approaches are used: grunge, collage and scrapbook, ornaments, retro and vintage, watercolor, organic textures and photographic backgrounds.
(16) A whole Gimp grunge back along with a tutorial on how to create your own brush set.
(17) Seattle grunge outfit Nirvana topped the list with Smells Like Teen Spirit, followed by Rage Against the Machine's Killing in the Name.
(18) I'm a fan of grunge design, but very rarely can I use it.
(19) Now Grunge is just a memory, but in popular culture it remains as much of a symbol of the city as the Space Needle, the persistent drizzle and the excellent, ubiquitous, coffee shops.
(20) The current trend isn't so much the intense grunge of a few years ago but rather a much more subtle effect that you could easily miss if you weren't looking for it.
(21) Biggest Surprise: The continuing transformation of Courtney Love from rock star grunge to classic elegance.
(22) Enter Sub Pop, the label that ultimately became known as the home of grunge.
(23) Texture sites have seen a booming market as designers scramble to find the best textures: wood, concrete grunge or fabric etc..
(24) Use the eye dropper tool to sample the darkest green color, then paint the four corners with a little grunge in that color.
(25) Music critics say the group was responsible for making popular a kind of music called grunge.
(26) Thirty percent of you said tattoos were your least-favorite fashion trend of the past 25 years, followed by piercings (24%) and the grunge look (15%).
(27) Post-beat or "the end of the dream": from free love to AIDS and from LSD to virtual reality. Psychedelia, hippiedom, heavy metal, punk, grunge, cyber punk, etc.
More similar words: grunt, wrung, sprung, disgruntled, in the long run, lunge, lounge, plunge, hunger, youngest, dungeon, pungent, expunge, scrounge, pungency, take the plunge, grue, grudge, grumpy, grumble, begrudge, grueling, gruesome, congruous, gruelling, grudgingly, incongruous, incongruity, tung, sung.