Similar words: tranquillity, tranquil, tranquility, vanquish, jonquil, quill, willy-nilly, banquet. Meaning: adv. without emotional agitation.
Random good picture Not show
1. I'd like to tranquilly deal with the problems between us, even though I don't fear to hassle with you.
2. The horse looked at him tranquilly, neither startled nor afraid, and suffered himself to be bridled without the least trouble.
3. Earl Robert stood tranquilly where he was, and bowed away the necessity for any such confirmation.
4. People arrange such departures tranquilly, but they are despairs!
5. The art of fishing tranquilly in troubled water.
6. Tranquilly she went on with her work.
7. The evening was closing down tranquilly.
8. Is I because of despairs tranquilly but is extraordinary.
9. He took up his brush and went tranquilly to work.
10. Diplomacy: The art of fishing tranquilly in trou - bled water.
11. The man resumed tranquilly, " Put me in the stable. "
11. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. The captain of the ship tranquilly assured the passengers that there was no danger.
13. Then the doors opened slowly and a woman came out and stood tranquilly on the steps.
14. The shiny links packed with forcemeat fed his gaze and he breathed in tranquilly the lukewarm breath of cooked spicy pig's blood.
15. They live out their days in prosperity , and tranquilly go down to the nether world.
More similar words: tranquillity, tranquil, tranquility, vanquish, jonquil, quill, willy-nilly, banquet, shilly-shally, dilly-dally, hillbilly, quilt, enquire, inquiry, enquiry, inquire, inquisitor, relinquish, inquisitive, inquisition, propinquity, inquire about, relinquished, equilibrium, equilateral, guillotine, conquistador, relinquishment, disequilibrium, silly.