Similar words: stuffed, differ, stiffen, different, difference, differ from, beg to differ, indifferent. Meaning: [mɪf] adj. aroused to impatience or anger.
Random good picture Not show
1. She was miffed that he'd forgotten her name.
2. I was a bit miffed about that.
3. He is miffed at so much noise outside.
4. She's a bit miffed that we're not taking her with us.
5. I felt a bit miffed that no one had told me about the trip.
6. Tess was a little miffed that Sean didn't bother to call her.
7. Did I need protection, or was the professor miffed for his own reasons?
8. His behavior really miffed me.
9. That will lead to some miffed national governments.
10. She was miffed at his indifference.
11. I was a bit miffed when they did not invite me to the party.
12. Philip was pretty miffed at being cut out of his father's will.
13. She was ( a bit ) miffed that he'd forgotten her name.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
14. I was miffed when they laughed at my new wig.
15. She hadn't phoned for a week and I was getting quite miffed.
16. Bank customers are notoriously slow to shift their business, even if they are miffed.
17. And it wasn't worth it in the end, I was well miffed.
18. There are, in any case , other benefits to reducing current - account surpluses satisfying miffed trading partners.
19. Today, I noticed my dishwasher wouldn't turn on. After shelling out$120 call-out fee, I was a little miffed when the technician walked in, pressed the'unlock' function and walked out again.
More similar words: stuffed, differ, stiffen, different, difference, differ from, beg to differ, indifferent, indifference, differentiate, agree to differ, make a difference, product differentiation, semiformal, semifinal, ramification, fed, fed up, federal, engulfed, federate, iffy, sheriff, sniff, cliff, stiff, federalist, federation, federalism, tariff.