Random good picture Not show
1. My wife often tells me I waffle.
2. Cut the waffle and get to the point.
3. He cannot continue to waffle on this issue.
4. The report is just full of waffle.
5. If you want to sound professional-don't waffle.
6. How that man does waffle on !
7. Stripping away all the waffle, he said that no Conservative government would let Britain be drawn into a European superstate.
8. Whenever I open my mouth I don't half waffle on.
9. He writes smug, sanctimonious waffle.
10. This should prevent wandering and waffle in your answer.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. My panic reduced the interview to waffle.
12. Counters get completely covered with waffle irons, toaster ovens and coffee grinders.
13. Interviewers dislike candidates who just sit there and waffle instead of answering the questions.
14. A synthetic fibre with a foam or waffle backing is best.
15. Unfortunately F and H's waffle had used up the allotted time.
16. There was a lot of polite waffle about how well the Princess and her family were looking before anyone got to the point.
17. Meaning wrapped up in waffle Meaning may be wrapped in so many layers of words or unnecessary phrases that it almost disappears.
18. Preheat waffle iron to medium high.
19. Did you appreciate that waffle?
20. Do you want your scoop in a waffle cup?
21. His exam answer was just a lot of waffle.
22. One building is my waffle iron . Another is Mike Defeo's coffee pot.
23. The report looks impressive but it's really nothing but waffle.
24. Plenty have terraces from which to watch the world go by accompanied by a hot waffle or a glass of beer.
25. On the radio whenever Leeds have possession they seem to waffle on about a load of bollocks.
26. Employers may be sifting through dozens of forms and unwilling to plough through a lot of waffle.
27. At really low speeds, the speed-sensitive steering is oversensitive and handling becomes an unfeeling waffle.
28. University of Oregon track coach Bill Bowerman created the first cushioned mid-sole by heating polyure-thane on his wife's waffle iron in the early 70s, which later led to the creation of Nike Air.
29. Count me out for the banana split. I think I'll go for a triple scoop of chocolate surprise in a waffle cone.
30. Have multi-axile fabrics, bead to cloth, double-sided cloth, a garment cloth, waffle and rib, etc.