Random good picture Not show
1. Such euphony is hard to resist.
2. Harbin Euphony Musical Instrument Co. , Ltd.
3. Hulu is 'foo' and euphony, and placed good fortune, blessing, birthday, the town house of the meaning.
4. The euphony words are concerned in chapter five, containing the types of euphony words in Chinese dialects, relations between euphony words and figures of speech.
5. High, cake, " euphony, "nine, a long time, " homophonic, are auspicious connotations meaning.
6. As a kind of rhetoric method by using same or similar pronunciation form to have some expression results, euphony in Chinese is rich and varied and therefore widely applied in the daily life.
7. Prescott's style, though in his diary he wrote " bother euphony ", is euphonious.
8. In this paper we have made an investigation to euphony and paid much more attention to its manifestation both in different folkways and styles of writing. This thesis consists of seven parts.
9. I do not think anyone writes so well that he cannot learn much from Fowler's Dictionary of Modern English Usage. (W. S. Maugham: Lucidity , Simplicity, Euphony.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. It involves many techniques of expression such as innuendo, pun, irony, euphony, allegory, hyperbole, and oblique references, etc.
11. He is devoted to reader empowerment like Keats was devoted to euphony.
12. Therefore, I always think that poetry is forever the best euphony in high pitch in the deep of human soul.
13. Even the too-near table of boisterous boys contributes to its euphony.
More similar words: euphonious, euphoria, euphoric, phony, symphony, telephony, cacophony, uphold, euphemism, euphemistic, phone, euphemistically, phoneme, phonetic, cell phone, cellphone, siphon off, xylophone, telephone, homophone, phonology, microphone, phonograph, mobile phone, telephone booth, phosphorescent, uphill, upheaval, pony, irony.