Random good picture Not show
1. But these are not canoeists in the true sense.
2. Canoeists should be looking to their own backyard to promote an anti racist approach within the sport.
3. Canoeists, surfers and support boat skippers braced themselves as the wave hit.
4. Many canoeists will have a style which is influenced by past use of old paddle strokes.
5. Hospital staff commended another canoeist who took a strap from his own craft to make a sling.
6. The canoeist succeeded in going over the rapids.
7. In a case reminiscent of the British canoeist who "returned from the dead" five years after he went missing, the man's wife said he had drowned while windsurfing on holiday in Greece.
8. But today Humber Coastguards said the canoeist and his craft were still missing and hopes were fading.
9. But it wasn't just the surfers who enjoyed the ride, the canoeists had a great day out too.
More similar words: canoe, manoeuvre, deist, heist, atheist, feisty, zeitgeist, monotheistic, polytheistic, onomatopoeia, theism, atheism, leisure, pantheism, monotheism, anon, leisurely, obeisance, polytheism, another, seismology, lean on, piano, anode, canopy, absenteeism, volcano, anoint, one another, panorama.