Random good picture Not show
(1) The premier accredited Mr. Bush as his representative.
(2) He is accredited with having first introduced this word into the language.
(3) The agency was not accredited by the Philippine Consulate to offer contracts to Filipinos abroad.
(4) The president accredited Mr. Brown as his representative.
(5) Colleges may be accredited by regional associations.
(6) Our envoy was accredited to the new government.
(7) They accredited the invention of the telephone to Bell.
(8) We accredited what he said.
(9) She was accredited with having said it.
(10) He was accredited to Tokyo.
(11) Only accredited journalists were allowed entry.
(12) He accredited her with the invention.
(13) He was accredited to Madrid.
(14) This degree programme is fully accredited by the Institution of Electrical Engineers.
(15) I accredited you with more sense than your silly behaviour suggests.
(16) They all accredited him with the authorship of this book.
(17) She is accredited with having first introduced the word into the language.
(18) They all accredited him with the true authorship of this thesis.
(19) The discovery of distillation is usually accredited to the Arabs of the 11th century.
(20) The Arabs are usually accredited with the discovery of distillation.
(21) He was accredited to / at Madrid / accredited to the Spanish king.
(22) Three hundred vocational qualifications are now accredited.
(23) Another problem is the need to get accredited.
(24) The examination leading to the Certificate is accredited as one specific module of the Institute's new Final Diploma.
(25) Alternatively(http://Sentencedict.com), you can obtain one from any accredited insurance valuer.
(26) And it was true that accredited math teachers were in short supply.
(27) They have the confidence of the governments to which they are accredited.
(28) An unusual coat with studded decoration and ermine fringes, accredited to Chief Joseph.
(29) Later we hope to be the first offshore contractor with a competent core crew accredited to national standards.
(30) This is not a particularly original view, and we had every word checked by accredited theologians.
More similar words: credit, on credit, discredit, credit card, creditable, line of credit, credit bureau, credit report, credit balance, accretion, heredity, expedite, hereditary, credible, incredibly, incredible, credibility, mediterranean, premeditated, accrue, edit, editor, edition, meditate, sedition, erudite, seditious, sacred, expedition, meditation.