Random good picture Not show
1. John Whitney was a pioneer of computer animation.
2. They used computer animation in the film.
3. She lay in a state of suspended animation, waiting for dawnlight, when she would rise.
4. They are full of animation as they talked about their childhood.
5. His face was drained of all colour and animation.
6. She spoke with great animation about her latest discoveries.
7. A quick animation lit her face.
8. The animation of China made a great progress.
9. They were talking with animation.
10. Hibernating animals survive the winter in suspended animation.
11. At the required level of visual verisimilitude[http://Sentencedict.com], computer animation is costly.
12. Animation has stopped being eye-candy for kids and geeks and become mainstream entertainment.
13. Thanks to computer animation, it is now possible to make cartoon films much more quickly than in the past.
14. The whole project is in suspended animation while we wait for permission to proceed.
15. Animation is one of the most labor-intensive art forms.
16. The studios soft-pedal the rivalry between their animation departments.
17. The United States' political institutions were in suspended animation.
18. Everyone was in a state of suspended animation.
19. There are a number of excellent GIF animation utilities.
20. Marco spoke with real passion and animation.
21. They both spoke with animation.
22. While animation has universal appeal, audiences have become increasingly insistent on high standards.
23. Some animals, such as hedgehogs, exist in a state of suspended animation during the winter.
24. We could see how excited he was by the animation in his face.
25. The market square is a riot of colour and animation from early on in the morning.
26. Prince of Persia was lauded for its beautiful graphics and excellent animation.
27. The result of this advance to multimedia users will mean higher-quality graphics, extended 3-D animation and enhanced game play.
28. Instead, he said, almost every child subjected to the computer animation and sound games rapidly learned normal language skills.
29. He looked like he'd take off into outer space with animation.
30. The software, designed for children, has good graphics and animation that doesn't overwhelm the content.
More similar words: animate, exanimate, anima, formation, imagination, summation, reformation, information, organization, organizational, transformation, ratification, gratification, nation, operation, negation, creation, relation, donation, equation, location, education, national, zonation, denotation, sensation, agitation, damnation, migration, situation.