Synonym: administration, arrangement, brass, constitution, establishment, formation, governance, governing body, organisation, system. Similar words: organizational, organize, organized, organic, organism, organ, nation, relation. Meaning: [ˌɔːɡənaɪˈzeɪʃn] n. 1. a group of people who work together 2. an organized structure for arranging or classifying 3. the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something 4. the act of forming something 5. the act of organizing a business or an activity related to a business 6. the activity or result of distributing or disposing persons or things properly or methodically 7. an ordered manner; orderliness by virtue of being methodical and well organized.
Random good picture Not show
1. The move would cause irreparable harm to the organization.
2. The organization works to alleviate world hunger and disease.
3. He's the president of a large international organization.
4. He's involved in the organization of a new club.
5. The organization has a large annual budget.
6. She is developing the commercial side of the organization.
7. The organization has expressed its exasperation with the government.
8. She undertook the organization of the whole scheme.
9. The organization depended heavily on voluntary help.
10. The organization is cloaked in a shroud of secrecy.
11. Try using some other mode of organization.
12. The organization helped defuse potentially violent situations.
13. He promised never to betray the organization.
14. Jo will help us with some of the organization.
15. The organization has launched a campaign to raise $150,000.
16. Good communication is vital in a large organization.
17. She performs an important role in our organization.
18. There are several talented people in that organization.
19. The government tried to disband the illegal organization.
20. Who are you accountable to in the organization?
21. The aims of the organization are wholly peaceful.
22. She's quite junior in the organization.
23. Women played a relatively minor role in the organization.
24. The public expect high standards from any large organization.
25. The organization dispenses free health care to the poor.
26. The organization has its headquarters in Brussels.
27. The organization has a cellular structure.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. The message has begun to percolate through the organization.
29. Every member of the organization should be constant to its regulations.
More similar words: organizational, organize, organized, organic, organism, organ, nation, relation, zonation, formation, location, donation, equation, operation, education, national, isolation, violation, radiation, variation, migration, sensation, situation, inflation, summation, allegation, nomination, negotiation, indication, medication.