Random good picture Not show
1) Cherish anima, do not be damage.
2) Anima is the embodiment of lamia —the symbol of men's dream lovers—and is often metaphor as butterfly, cat and fox.
3) Methods:Anima model of ischemia stroke was made by unilaterally ligature common carotid artery of Mongolian gerbil.
4) Calcium is very important to the anima, which effects upgrowth and metabolism to the God, s image.
5) Like the anima, the animus too has a positive aspect.
6) Some are: clairvoyance , clairaudience, astral projection, telepathy, anima , and there are many more.
7) Members of Confindustria include ANIMA, Federation of the Italian Associations of Mechanical and Engineering Industries.
8) The Anima, having already anticipated the solificatio, now appears as the psychopomp, the one who shows the way.
9) It was by using anima that Besant and Leadbeater could observe atoms and write Occult Chemistry.
10) Symphony No.5 in E minor, Op. 64 : II. Andante cantabile con alcuna licenza - Moderato con anima.
11) Symphony No.5 in E minor,(http://sentencedict.com/anima.html) Op. 64: II. Andante cantabile alcuna licenza - Moderato con anima.
12) Symphony No.5 in E minor, Op. 64 : Andante cantabile con alcuna licenza - Moderato con anima.
13) Chitin and chitosan are natural polymers extracted from various plants and anima ls.
14) These reflections are essential when discussing an empirical concept like that of the anima.
15) The animus corresponds to the paternal Logos just as the anima corresponds to the maternal Eros.
16) The sun of autumn warms the alae of the cicada, but not its anima.
More similar words: animate, exanimate, minimal, minimalist, nimble, minimum, minimize, image, canine, panic, primary, imagery, grimace, climate, vanish, intimate, estimate, ultimate, manifold, Spanish, Hispanic, organic, estimated, primarily, manifest, mechanic, companion, organism, organize, ultimately.