Random good picture Not show
1. Be heir to those who are now exanimate.
2. Using the HASH algorithm can exanimate whether the transmission content is tampered .
3. This paper aims to exanimate the microscopic employment behavior of college graduates thought utilizing communication theory.
4. In terms of outcome of the analysis , we exanimate the valid of factors on internationalization of International New venture.
5. Vitamin B 5 can increase the inherit tenacity of the hair and fully reactivate the exanimate hair.
6. The blood gas analysis has been adopted widely in measuring the pH hydrogen, PO2, PCO2 of blood of the exanimate, shocked or badly traumatic patients who must be rushed to therapy.
More similar words: climate, intimate, ultimate, estimate, estimated, ultimately, legitimate, approximately, minimal, minimalist, mate, inmate, manipulate, material, teammate, alma mater, building materials, mathematics, exact, examine, minimum, minimize, examining, for example, image, panic, primary, imagery, grimace, vanish.