Random good picture Not show
1. She can memorize facts very quickly.
2. He could memorize nothing.
3. I shall try to memorize all these phrases.
4. I don't try to memorize speeches word for word.
5. An actor must be able to memorize his lines.
6. The boy can memorize the data easily.
7. He studied his map, trying to memorize the way to Rose's street.
8. Don't write your password down, memorize it.
9. Don't write down your PIN number, memorize it.
10. I study the flowers, try to memorize them.
11. First you read and memorize a list of ten.
12. These I also memorize through association with my travels.
13. As a safeguard against misuse, memorize your PIN number immediately and destroy this advice slip.
14. The Sky People allowed the Navajos to memorize each one as a sacred trust for healing purposes.
15. I find myself attempting to memorize the Masai words as she did.
16. He would memorize them, then try to reproduce them, but without success.
17. Chaffinches do not sing at this time, but memorize the sound of adult chaffinches.
18. I memorize its features and inch my way toward the bookshelf.
19. There's no way I can memorize all these formulas before the test.
20. Wesley would pray for hours and memorize large sections of the Bible.
21. He could memorize a page of type or a visual pattern almost in an instant.
22. They listen to stories, memorize nursery rhymes, look at picture books and gain other experiences that prepare them to read.
23. For example, ants are able to memorize the path through a maze and are capable of applying this learning to other mazes.
24. Glance at the sentences and memorize the next few phrases and look at the audience while you are speaking.
25. And Bobby could memorize this sort of thing like a demon.
26. When I was at school(sentencedict.com/memorize.html), we were required to memorize a poem every week.
27. They were young enough to cope with the physical exhaustion but trying to memorize so many routines became unbearable.
28. If you make a habit of reviewing your fading dreams upon awakening, you can memorize quite a collection of nonsense.
29. I recited the poem she had asked me to memorize.
30. Mungo set off, taking care to avoid the loose floorboards which he had already tried to memorize.
More similar words: memorial, authorize, in memory of, from memory, demoralize, prize, horizon, mesmerize, first prize, characterize, all the more, once more, moribund, member, remember, membership, lemon, remove, remote, seize, emotion, removal, size up, more, hegemony, Democrat, ceremony, origin, utilize, idolize.