Similar words: bearable, comparable, grab, rabbit, favorable, vulnerable, garage, as far as. Meaning: ['ærəb] n. 1. a member of a Semitic people originally from the Arabian peninsula and surrounding territories who speaks Arabic and who inhabits much of the Middle East and northern Africa 2. a spirited graceful and intelligent riding horse native to Arabia.
Random good picture Not show
1. The Gulf states include Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates.
2. Do you think the Arab countries will come to terms with Israel one day?
3. The merchants of Arab are doing their things all of the world.
4. The Arab countries include Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Egypt.
5. The conflict fostered solidarity among Arab oil states.
6. Athens had strong ties to the Arab world.
7. The book covers the entire span of Arab history.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The Arab nations agreed to meet in Baghdad.
9. It's a story about an Arab in the desert.
10. The Arab live on the Arabian Peninsula.
11. Mr Hurd was speaking to Arab journalists in London on the eve of his visit to Jordan and Saudi Arabia.
12. An old Arab proverb says, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".
13. The talks were attended by observers from eight Arab countries and Israel.
14. Heads of state from all over the Arab world gathered for the conference.
15. The predominant opinion voiced by Detroit's Arab population seems to be one of frustration.
16. Morocco is a member of the Arab League.
17. President Bush often appears in Arab cartoons as Pharaoh.
18. Had the Old Arab helped Erik?
19. Maxime Rodinson discusses the nature of Arab nationalism.
20. Major international affiliations: Arab League.
21. But the Arab states unanimously refused to negotiate.
22. The Arab world is about to take off.
23. Twice they drove slap into an Arab camp.
24. He was widely believed in the Arab world.
25. The speech was warmly endorsed throughout the Arab world.
26. The Old Arab waved a hand.
27. An Arab like the ones you see in storybooks.
28. The Institute is intended to promote an understanding of the politics and culture of the Arab world.
29. On the surface, it appears little has changed in the Arab world.
30. Egypt is once again accepted as an important voice in Arab politics.
More similar words: bearable, comparable, grab, rabbit, favorable, vulnerable, garage, as far as, parade, considerably, considerable, far and away, in so far as, clear away, far and near, paralysis, harassment, separation, reparation, characterize, characteristic, year after year.