Random good picture Not show
2. It's hard to bend an iron bar.
3. When I bend my arm, the pain is excruciating.
4. Bend from the waist, thus.
5. The acrobat could bend himself into a hoop.
6. Ease down; there's a sharp bend ahead.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. Our arms and legs can bend at the joints.
8. The archer can bend a strong bow.
9. The car disappeared round the bend in the road.
10. It's dangerous to overtake on a bend.
11. My mother's been driving me round the bend.
12. The runners accelerated smoothly round the bend.
13. They refused to bend beneath the oppressor's yoke.
14. A bend in the road is not the end of the road. Unless you fail to make the turn.
15. Slowly bend from the waist and bring your head down to your knees.
16. You'll snap that ruler if you bend it too far.
17. She used to bend the corners of the pages down.
18. Our arms and legs bend at the joints — the elbows and knees.
19. The branch began to bend as I climbed along it.
20. As they came round the bend several riders bit the dust.
21. Steel barriers can bend and absorb the shock.
22. She can't bend him to her will.
23. We rounded the bend at high speed.
24. He slowed down to negotiate the bend.
25. Glass and water both bend light.
26. The bus came round the bend too fast.
27. The supports under the bridge were starting to bend.
28. Music has charms to soothe a savage breast(sentencedict.com), to soften rocks or bend a knotted oak.
29. The motorcyclist had a brush with danger as he skidded round the bend.
30. Weep not for roads untraveled. Weep not for paths left alone 'cause beyond every bend is a long blinding end.