Random good picture Not show
1. The house has an underground passage.
2. The passage of motor vehicles is forbidden.
3. The explorers discovered an inward passage.
4. He interpreted a difficult passage in a book.
5. A majority vote enabled the passage of the resolution.
6. The meaning of the passage is obscure.
7. My office is just along the passage.
8. Youth,(sentencedict.com/passage.html) our dissolute time passage.
9. A dark narrow passage led to the main hall.
10. The teacher dictated a passage to the class.
11. The passage is purely descriptive.
12. The new bill had a smooth passage through Parliament.
13. We went along a broad passage.
14. The roof of the mine passage collapsed.
15. A passage was cleared through the crowd like magic.
16. This passage opens out somewhere outside the forest.
17. He forced a passage through the crowd.
18. Please read this passage aloud, Jennifer.
19. A narrow passage led directly through the house into the garden.
20. They decided to cover in the passage between the main building and the annex.
21. Remember once again the passage of memories, has no sweet.
22. They were unwilling, or unable, to guarantee safe passage from the city to the aircraft.
23. Sarah's mother was waiting in the passage outside the doctor's room.
24. Let's reduce the passage to half the number of words.
25. The passage is too narrow for cars to get through.
26. He forced a passage for the singer through the crowd.
27. The wooden bridge is not strong enough to allow the passage of lorries.
28. We need a big powerful sound from the trumpets in the final passage.
29. In order that every student might understand it, the teacher explained that passage again and again.
30. Steps cut in the hillside give walkers an easy passage down the mountain.