Random good picture Not show
(1) Her voice had a faint American or Canadian twang.
(2) In 1937 he was seconded to the Royal Canadian Air Force in Ottawa as air armament adviser.
(3) Most English people bracket American and Canadian accents together.
(4) The company is out to capture the Canadian market.
(5) Canadian libel law is based on English common law.
(6) She's Canadian, but her Chinese is excellent.
(7) The Canadian government is facing another political crisis.
(8) We're not American, actually. We're Canadian.
(9) They argue that the amendment undermines Canadian federalism.
(10) The 55-year-old Canadian had suffered a grisly death.
(11) Canadian business cannot compete head-to-head with American business.
(12) He was granted Canadian citizenship.
(13) I am proud to be a Canadian.
(14) The Canadian government has retreated from a plan to kill 300 wolves.
(15) The Canadian army took down the barricades erected by the Indians.
(16) Canadian coins have a picture of the Queen's head on one side.
(17) Canadian French is different from the language of metropolitan France.
(18) He knew a Canadian and often had him to his house.
(19) He draped himself in the Canadian flag and went round the track.
(20) The Canadian police plan to launch an investigation into the deal.
(21) The Canadian hockey team has outdone all its rivals. Sentencedict.com
(22) I sat next to the Canadian delegate.
(23) Seattle is about 100 miles from the Canadian border.
(24) It's a two-hour ride to the Canadian border.
(25) A band of light rain and showers extended from the Canadian border to Central Texas.
(26) Canadians seek enlistment in the US Marines because they don't see as much opportunity in the Canadian armed forces.
(27) In the last ten years Imperial Oil had ploughed a billion dollars into the Canadian economy.
(28) The fugitive is believed to be headed for the Canadian border.
(29) Brown was hired to lead a cattle drive north to the Canadian border.
(30) The British champion has completed the course in three minutes -- let's see if his Canadian rival can do better.
More similar words: Indian, radiation, banana, in advance, media, diary, in addition, adieu, inadvertent, in advance of, in addition to, readily, stadium, leading, trading, radical, diagnose, diabetes, diamonds, dialogue, manage, inadvertently, steadily, diagnosis, diagnoses, immediate, analyze, manager, manacle, can afford.