Random good picture Not show
1. The children played happily in the sand.
2. Humanity in bathing suits covered the sand.
3. Miles of sand are exposed at low tide.
4. She kicked the sand up.
5. Giant waves froth the sand.
6. Concrete is a mixture of sand and cement.
7. We beheld the beautiful sand beach before us.
8. Sand is insoluble in water.
9. The waves had pushed the sand into little ridges.
10. His hair was the colour of sand.
11. There were grains of sand in her hair.
12. The sand had spilt from the fire bucket.
13. The ponies galloped along the sand.
14. The weather bureau has accurately predicted the sand storm.
15. He compounded water,(sentencedict.com) sand and soil and formed bricks.
16. The rodent burrowed its way into the sand.
17. The children were playing in the sand .
18. Certain animals can feel vibrations in the sand.
19. The children played all day in/on the sand.
20. They didn't deliver the right amount of sand.
21. I have sand in my shoe.
22. The sand ran through my fingers.
23. He was loping across the sand toward Nancy.
24. He lay on the beach[sentencedict.com], sifting the sand through his fingers.
25. Dragging the fully laden boat across the sand dunes was no mean feat.
26. He added sand to the soil to make it more porous.
27. He drew a circle in the sand with a stick.
28. I have only a vague recollection of sunshine and sand.
29. When the tide had ebbed away,the shells were left on the sand.
30. The family is a constant shear flows, flow of mind wandering forever; love is like a hill endless sand, precipitation is the long-term accumulation of care; family like the night sky the Beidou, guided the lost lamb is the direction to go home.