Random good picture Not show
1. It is reported that the ambient air over the city is becoming worse and worse.
2. If no pollution control expenditures are made, ambient air pollution concentration will be high and pollution damage costs high.
3. It can create three dimensional images under ambient, non-destructive conditions.
4. The 11 sinuously blended songs of ambient texture and acoustic sensitivity are striking and pure, with a confessional intensity.
5. Fans are used to draw ambient air over the condenser and air over the evaporator inside.
6. Firstly, ambient air quality standards or goals need to be specified.
7. Its average age will essentially depend on the ambient social structure.
8. The Detroit Symphony Hall adds a nice ambient bloom to a typically spacious Chandos recording.
9. The ambient temperature in Celsius is roughly equal to the number of cricket chirps in 8 seconds plus 5.
10. Extra effects provide various industrial and ambient noises, along with off-the-wall sounds which work well in contemporary rhythmic contexts.
11. The ambient temperature for each day of the study was determined from local weekly weather statistics.
12. Tabitha's headset suddenly locked into an ambient channel and began to tinkle with tinny salsa.
13. Film form - ing mechanism of ambient temperature blackening.
14. The band specialised in morose, ambient Doom music.
15. Ideally, an open area test site should be situated in a position with low levels of ambient radio activity.
16. Oldfield was never conferred with boffin status, unlike his contemporary, Mr Ambient himself, Brian Eno.
17. Odour emissions are affected by wind direction, temperature inversion, ambient temperatures and humidity.
18. Therefore individuals need to possess personalities conformable to the ambient level of cultural evolution.
19. A stunning, beat-driven first half leads to a rather directionless ambient second section.
20. The water in the aquarium will quickly equal the ambient air temperature.
21. Mussels were handled gently and kept at lake temperature in ambient lake water during measurement.
22. It requires a greater than one-for-one reduction in emissions in order to achieve a net improvement in ambient air quality.
23. Make with the sketch maps of the area. Measure the ambient temperature.
24. The room is full of smoke: nicotine has become the ambient atmosphere.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. That's why on the new album we did the ambient song and the dub reggae number.
26. Rapid cooling between 22 and 20Myr reflects both uplift during ductile phases of extensional deformation and ambient cooling of the granitic intrusions.
27. Homeothermy or Homoiothermy Temperature regulation in tachymetabolic species in which core temperatures remain roughly steady despite ambient temperature changes.
28. The weather affects them, the time of day, the ambient noise.
29. It really comes into its own with flash as the metering balances the flash against the ambient lighting conditions with great results.
30. Insulation is important since it keeps out the hot ambient kitchen air, reducing the load on the refrigeration system.
More similar words: ambivalent, biennial, ambition, ambitious, ambiguity, ambiguous, ambivalence, client, salient, patient, ancient, lenient, nutrient, incipient, scientist, transient, resilient, efficient, recipient, sufficient, ingredient, scientific, convenient, orientation, conscientious, combine, combined, bombing, entailment, entertainment.