Random good picture Not show
1. His thigh muscle gave a sudden jerk.
2. The blood ran away and empurpled her thigh.
3. I wasn't badly hurt, but I injured my thigh and had to limp.
4. He tore a muscle in his right thigh.
5. The thigh bone is connected to the hip bone.
6. A bullet grazed his thigh.
7. a bullet in the thigh.
8. He is suffering from a strained thigh muscle.
9. A thigh injury increasingly hindered her mobility.
10. The doctors took a scan of his thigh bone.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. Barkley suffered a strained thigh muscle late in the preseason.
12. Beckham has pulled a muscle in his thigh and won't play tomorrow.
13. The vowel in words like "my" and "thigh" is not very difficult.
14. He was kissing her shoulder and rubbing her thigh.
15. Her hand ran up inside his thigh and touched.
16. So close, he could feel breath on his thigh.
17. Her heel struck Zuleika on the thigh.
18. Stephen fractured a thigh bone.
19. Then I felt his hand on my thigh.
20. I think I've bruised my inner thigh.
21. I had to slap my thigh and cavort around.
22. Hamstrings are supporting muscles at the back of the thigh.
23. He fell back,[sentencedict.com] blood welling from a gash in his thigh.
24. He felt a sharp pain in the abductor muscle in his right thigh.
25. The pain originated from a point in his right thigh.
26. She was wearing a white dress slit to the thigh.
27. The doctor grafted a piece of skin from his thigh onto his wound.
28. Gerrard will play if he can shake off a slight thigh strain.
29. Jane was suddenly aware that she was digging her nails into her thigh.
30. The bullet lodged in the sergeant's leg, shattering his thigh bone.