Random good picture Not show
1. Good wine needs no bush.
5. Does this bush have berries?
6. There is a bush near the school playground.
7. I am going to prune this bush down.
8. Luckily a bush broke his fall.
9. He snapped a twig off a bush.
10. There's sb. lurking behind that bush.
11. Her horse shied violently at a gorse bush.
12. President Bush vetoed the bill on July 6.
13. Kehr cut off some flowers from the bush.
14. The premier accredited Mr. Bush as his representative.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Bush has racked up victories in another five states.
16. Stop beating around the bush.
17. You have to prune a bush if you want fruit.
18. When the bush has finished flowering, cut back all the stems.
19. His eyebrows bush together.
20. Don't beat around the bush, come straight to the point!
21. The bush telegraph tells me you're likely to become our new president, John.
22. George W. Bush was elected President of the United States.
23. He raced ahead up into the bush, barking and snarling.
24. She laddered her stocking on a bramble bush.
25. This bush grows tall very quickly.
26. The bush grows well in a sandy soil.
27. She saw him coming and crouched behind a bush.
29. Instead of answering my question he began to beat about the bush.
30. A bird in the hand is worth than two in the bush.