Random good picture Not show
4. There is a bush near the school playground.
5. You have to prune a bush if you want fruit.
6. I am going to prune this bush down.
7. When the bush has finished flowering, cut back all the stems.
8. Good wine needs no bush.
9. Luckily a bush broke his fall.
10. He snapped a twig off a bush.
11. Don't beat around the bush, come straight to the point!
12. The bush telegraph tells me you're likely to become our new president, John.
13. There's sb. lurking behind that bush.
14. Her horse shied violently at a gorse bush.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. President Bush vetoed the bill on July 6.
16. George W. Bush was elected President of the United States.
17. He raced ahead up into the bush, barking and snarling.
18. Kehr cut off some flowers from the bush.
19. The premier accredited Mr. Bush as his representative.
20. Bush has racked up victories in another five states.
21. Cutting the bush back in the autumn will help promote vigorous growth in the spring.
22. She laddered her stocking on a bramble bush.
23. Does this bush have berries?
24. The polls showed Clinton leading Bush 55 percent to 34 percent.
25. This bush grows tall very quickly.
26. This bush has grown up a lot in the last few months.
27. The bush grows well in a sandy soil.
29. Instead of answering my question he began to beat about the bush.
30. A bird in the hand is worth than two in the bush.