Random good picture Not show
1. Daylight showed a rough-walled stone entranceway and several small tunnels leading off from it.
2. I passed through an ornamental entranceway with the street number in wrought iron arched across it in a rainbow shape.
3. We stood in the entranceway, stripping off our rain parkas as puddles formed at our feet.
4. We start down the hill toward the entranceway.
5. We need to block up this entranceway during construction.
6. The entranceway is the first impression that you get about a home or office.
7. They were trying to blast to open an entranceway .
8. We turned left into the entranceway , which is nicely paved in sand colored flagstone and the discrete sign is simple bronze lettering on sand colored stone.
9. "Look at the entranceway ! " Kathleen said. "It looks like a huge lion's head. "
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
10. Mary: I want white marble in the entranceway , with a tall glass chandelier.
11. John: The entranceway is going to be everyone's first impression of our home.
12. To the right of the entranceway is a big medium colored wood spiral staircase with matching steps and sides going up to the restaurant area, with wine bottles stored in the sides of the staircase.
13. Swimming about the capstone, which the Arizona diver thought looked like lapis lazuli, he discovered an entranceway and decided to explore further.
14. Begun in the late 14th century, it is Slovakia's largest church, and its gargoyle-studded exterior leaves one wondering if Quasimodo is hunched over its Gothic entranceway.
15. The ideal place for a desk is in the command position--the opposite corner of the entranceway, where you can face outward to see who enters your office.
16. Usually at least three fell to traps and magic during the entranceway excavation.
17. I come back to my shack to check on it each day, now to send this email since the electricity is on, and I find food and water left in my entranceway.
18. I had not thought of my leaving the villa, But my steps, out of the entranceway , felt lighter and full of joy.
19. Patients choose doctors by looking at a wall in the entranceway where physicians' pictures and bios are displayed in color next to a schedule board listing their hours.
20. I had not thought of my leaving the villa, but my steps, out of the entranceway , felt lighter and full of joy.
21. The ugly man in poverty wakes on the floor at the entranceway.
More similar words: entrance, intransigence, concentrate, concentrating, concentration, concentrate on, in accordance with, france, severance, tolerance, insurance, endurance, utterance, central, forbearance, exuberance, appearance, perseverance, transient, transparent, translucent, transcendent, ranch, rancor, branch, contrary, contract, contrast, franchise, transit.