Random good picture Not show
1. Her hypothesis concerns the role of electromagnetic radiation.
2. Callahan posits that chemical elements radiate electromagnetic signals.
3. The electromagnetic field strength becomes weaker as you move further away from high voltage cables.
4. The machine works according to the principle of electromagnetic conduction.
5. Some people are worried that electromagnetic fields from electric power lines could increase the risk of cancer.
6. Electrons, being charged particles,(sentence dictionary) interact readily with electromagnetic radiation.
7. Some use the microwave part of the electromagnetic spectrum.
8. The needle selection for patterning is electromagnetic.
9. But the electromagnetic field has an infinite number of variables, one for each point in spacetime.
10. Electromagnetic energy can be thought of as moving in a wave-like pattern at the speed of light.
11. Other forms of electromagnetic radiation include radio, microwaves and X-rays.
12. In the collision of plane electromagnetic waves with non-aligned polarization, it must therefore be concluded that the dynamics remains unaltered.
13. Light is the form of electromagnetic radiation which our eyes are able to see.
14. For emissions testing, most standards split the electromagnetic spectrum into two parts.
15. Maxwell's electromagnetic theory involved an aether occupying all space, whereas Einstein's radical recasting of it eliminated the aether.
16. Butaccording to the classical electromagnetic theory presupposed by Bohr's theory, orbiting electrons should radiate.
17. In effect, they convert the energy of the electromagnetic radiation into chemical energy.
18. Analogy is the only way to start, and the electron and the electromagnetic field the only place.
19. So for another few weeks or months the question of the unification of weak and electromagnetic interactions is still open.
20. However, on the small scales of atoms and molecules, electromagnetic forces dominate.
21. The antennas are controversial because researchers disagree over whether the electromagnetic fields from radio frequencies can cause leukemia and other illnesses.
22. These are similar to light waves, which are ripples of the electromagnetic field, but they are much harder to detect.
23. This range of wavelengths - from billionths of metres to kilometres - is called the electromagnetic spectrum, or simply the spectrum.
24. By the 1830s he was a revered scientist and had invented an electromagnetic coil machine.
25. This might be attributed to cyclotron resonance induced in human body cells by weak electromagnetic fields.
26. The field concept became increasingly better defined as the relationships between the electric field and other electromagnetic quantities were more clearly specified.
27. The station, like any other object in orbit, lost energy through radiating it into space as infra-red electromagnetic radiation.
28. They were young children under a sky that was empty of electromagnetic waves.
29. But even in the 1950s there was one apparent similarity between weak and electromagnetic interactions.
30. Other, more subtle differences show up in the symmetry properties of weak and electromagnetic interactions.
More similar words: magnetic, magnetism, electronic, electronics, electrolysis, electroplating, magnet, electric, electrical, electricity, thermoelectric, elect, genetic, select, frenetic, romantic, chromatic, election, selected, achromatic, selection, delectable, delectation, general election, primary election, electoral college, vignette, magnitude, magna carta, homage.