Random good picture Not show
3. I would like to brush up my zoology.
4. Lend me your coat brush.
5. Apply the paint with a fine brush.
6. The children brush their teeth after every meal.
7. I'll just give my hair a quick brush .
8. Come and help me to brush the horses down.
9. He dipped the brush into the thick white paint.
10. Did you brush your teeth?
11. Perhaps you shouldn't brush the idea aside too hastily.
12. Polish your shoes with a brush.
13. I had hoped to brush up my Spanish.
14. Give my coat a brush.
15. This is not my writing brush.
16. Brush/Clean your teeth thoroughly morning and night.
17. Apply polish with a soft brush.
18. Make sure you brush your teeth.
19. She had a brush with her neighbour.
20. Can this brush go for a paintbrush?
21. He dipped the brush into the paint bucket.
22. I brush my teeth twice a.
23. I brush my teeth twice a day.
24. Brush the pastry with a little melted butter.
25. Brush the aubergines with oil, add salt and pepper, and bake till soft. Meanwhile(sentencedict.com/brush.html), heat the remaining oil in a heavy pan.
26. She caught his likeness with a few bold brush strokes.
27. The motorcyclist had a brush with danger as he skidded round the bend.
28. What you need to do is just to give your suit a quick brush.
29. He knocked a glass off the table with a brush of his coat/arm.
30. He finished off the painting with a few deft strokes of the brush.