Random good picture Not show
1. My mother ran a couple of drapery shops.
2. The style is noted for its flowing drapery.
3. Thus the drapery was also important.
4. In the drapery room, for example, the formations hang from the ceiling like curtains.
5. They are pictorial, with good drapery and expressive features to the figures.
6. He works in the drapery department of the store.
7. A photograph against a background of drapery.
8. The drapery served organically to cover the Madonna.
9. She inherited her mother's gift for drapery and costume.
10. An ornamental drapery hung across a top edge, as of a bed, table, or canopy.
11. He relied on drapery rather than tailoring to construct his new look.
12. He did endless studies of drapery, plants, landscape, figures and mechanical devices.
13. She inherited her mother's gift for devising drapery and costume.
14. They show variety of expression and the drapery was carved with refined and consummate skill.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
15. Folds of scarlet drapery shut in my view to the right hand; to the left were the clear panes of glass, protecting, but not separating me from the drear November day.
16. Under the axle - tree hung, like drapery, a huge chain, worthy of some Goliath of a convict.
17. The room beyond was cosy, lit by three lamps and heavy with dark blue drapery.
18. Beatrice is a typical Botticelli beauty, all ringlets, long fingers, too much drapery.
19. The Great Hall of the school was hung with green drapery.
20. It was fashioned from a lunch box, camera, opera glass parts, pie servers, springs, gooseneck lamp part, drapery rod finial, clock key, and tin cups.
21. By an unfaltering truth, approach thy grave like one that wraps the drapery of his couch, about him, and lies down to pleasant dreams.
22. Even if, more commonly, one is seated in the main dining room—bordello-ish, with red plush banquettes and red drapery, but with an Arctic chill to the air—the element of subversion remains.
23. Because of the bodies of the earlier puppets look like "the bag made by drapery", so now it is generally called glove puppet show.
24. The orphan in whom you took an interest is now doing well in the drapery way.
25. Beams and pillars of rainbow , ho , screens and drapery of silvery afterglow.
26. Presidents generally change the office to suit their personal taste, choosing new furniture, new drapery, and designing their own oval-shaped carpet to take up most of the floor.
27. It was an unassuming shop, registered under the vague name of Drapery.