Random good picture Not show
(1) No one can be perfectly free till all are free; no one can be perfectlymoral till all are moral; no one can be perfectly happy till all are happy.
(2) It seems a perfectly reasonable request to make.
(3) You know perfectly well what I mean.
(4) It's perfectly normal to feel like this.
(5) She inspected the rooms and found them perfectly tolerable.
(6) To all outward appearances they were perfectly happy.
(7) He came from a perfectly respectable middle-class family.
(8) I knew perfectly well it was a.
(9) The curtains blend in perfectly with the carpet.
(10) Let me be perfectly frank with you.
(11) That jacket fits you perfectly.
(12) It's perfectly normal to be nervous before a performance.
(13) The police apparently thought this explanation perfectly reasonable.
(14) It seemed a perfectly legitimate question.
(15) I'm perfectly willing to discuss the problem.
(16) The return journey was uneventful,(Sentencedict.com) the car running perfectly.
(17) A billiard - table must be perfectly even.
(18) I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself, thank you.
(19) Strawberries and cream complement each other perfectly.
(20) I've always been perfectly healthy until now.
(21) His comment seemed perfectly innocuous.
(22) She's perfectly safe, I can assure you.
(23) It's perfectly good as it is .
(24) He stood perfectly still until the danger had passed.
(25) He appears a perfectly normal person.
(26) He seems perfectly sane to me.
(27) His manner was perfectly amicable but I felt uncomfortable. Sentencedict.com
(28) I assure you they'll be perfectly safe with us.
(29) Nature is perfectly balanced .
More similar words: perfect, imperfect, perfectionist, perfect competition, imperfect competition, directly, correctly, exactly, perfervid, strictly, interfere, succinctly, counterfeit, interfere in, interference, interfere with, counterfeiter, effect, defect, affect, infect, affected, infected, in effect, effected, effective, affection, defective, infection, take effect.