Random good picture Not show
1. The dog jealously guarded its bone.
2. She jealously guarded her position of power.
3. All the bureaucrats jealously guarded their own little empires.
4. He could react rather jealously when and if another child comes on the scene.sentence dictionary
5. She eyed Natalia jealously.
6. Ludens watched Marcus jealously.
7. They were eying us jealously.
8. The formula is jealously guarded.
9. But Kodak has been jealously guarded since 1888.
10. The 22-man Politburo jealously guards power.
11. While the courts have jealously protected an individual's right to notice, they have imposed limitations upon it.
12. But universities have a considerable and jealously guarded degree of independence.
13. She is building the nest while he jealously guards her against the attentions of other males.
14. The river is a jealously guarded preserve and very expensive.
15. He hoarded them jealously, piling them up in his lighthouse and the storerooms above by the hundreds.
16. Her habit of jealously bursting in on Gustave when he was dining with friends was notorious.
17. For 20 years Marshak has owned and jealously guarded the federally registered trademarks for the Drifters, the Platters and the Coasters.
18. What is the poison ivy that so jealously guards our dark fortress?
19. Gloria eyed them jealously.
20. Patricia Rae Adler wrote, and jealously guarded by the MexicanAmerican boys.
21. Access to the archives was jealously guarded, and censorship of counter-revolutionary distortions was instituted.
22. A number of men still jealously guard their rights.
23. He looked at his friend's new car jealously.
24. Exactly how big a chunk those outsiders take is unclear, because most tribes jealously guard their internal finances.
25. Maybe the time has come when they will now pass on the secret that they have so jealously guarded.
26. He also has to be careful not to offend the leaders of other parties, who jealously guard their independence.
27. Chocolate is a multimillion pound industry, and each hard won market segment is jealously guarded by the giant global manufacturers.
28. Until that day this venerable charter, like a kidnapped virgin, will be jealously guarded by those who have signed it.
29. Both were heavy red-wine drinkers, always bloated, and each jealously guarded his own inferior status.
30. Important policy changes will invariably carry revenue and expenditure implications and Congress jealously guards its constitutional rights in such matters.
More similar words: zealously, jealous, jealousy, anomalously, zealous, callously, tremulously, incredulously, miraculously, meticulously, deal out, scandalous, anomalous, anxiously, furiously, copiously, piteously, viciously, riotously, curiously, raucously, tediously, nervously, obviously, arduously, enormously, dubiously, notoriously, vigorously, anonymously.