Random good picture Not show
1. The role produces masters of realpolitik, Machiavellian in the original sense of the word.
2. They can resort to Byzantine, even Machiavellian manipulations.
3. A Machiavellian plot was suspected.
4. He has very long-term views, Machiavellian almost.
5. We need to ask whether the interest in Machiavellian behaviour is detracting from the positive side of political activity.
6. Machiavellian and manipulative, the Lords are often maligned.
7. That is financial engineering at its most Machiavellian.
8. This one is called The Suit: a Machiavellian Guide to Men's Fashion.
9. Asked if Hollywood was as Machiavellian as the world of politics, Clooney said: "The business can be that way, there's a certain cut-throat element.
10. The board's Machiavellian manoeuvres had given him little choice but to quit.
11. The model of Machiavellian virtu is the Renaissance statesman, Cesare Borgia in general, Cesare Borgia.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. Christie and Geis also sought to find out why people differ on the Machiavellian scale.
13. At least men like that had been up-front about what they wanted, they hadn't schemed and plotted with machiavellian determination.
14. A report in the Wall Street Journal last year claimed that Facebook executives attempted to "massage" the film's script to make Zuckerberg look less of a Machiavellian oddball.
15. At any rate, that is a question the truly Machiavellian leader would decline to answer and publicly condemn.
16. There might be a little more of Nietzsche suggested in that, than Machiavelli, but I think the Machiavellian overtones are very evident.
17. "All politics grows out of the barrel of a gun," as a famous twentieth-century Machiavellian once put it.
18. They found a strong link between utilitarian answers to moral dilemmas (push the fat guy off the bridge) and personalities that were psychopathic, Machiavellian or tended to view life as meaningless.
19. Think of the colossal nerve of the man - the Machiavellian subtlety of his brain.
20. In this layer, Obama implied American policies that are cautious and Machiavellian.
21. The question is whether he was well served or whether he allowed others, notably Karl Rove, his Machiavellian campaign adviser, undue influence.
22. This seems to be and is, clearly, a kind of classic statement of sheer Machiavellian power politics.