Random good picture Not show
2. Compliance with the law is expected.
3. Your compliance with his request pleased your father.
4. Compliance is expected of all members.
5. Patients should have a history of good compliance with treatment.
6. The staff involved should be monitored to ensure compliance with the policy.
7. I was surprised by his compliance with these terms.
8. The government may take steps to enforce compliance with the new measures.
9. Compliance with the law is expected in the state.
10. American forces will remain to verify compliance with the treaty.
11. It's his compliance that amazes me.
12. He was terrified into compliance.
13. The company says it is in full compliance with US labor laws.
14. Safety measures were carried out in compliance with paragraph 6 of the building regulations.
15. Matters like compliance costs, assessments and appeal hearings are also dealt with here.
16. Although this book only covers the United States compliance regulations, it is nevertheless considered a very valuable addition to the literature.
17. Compliance with any of the three drug treatments was associated with total abstinence during the year.
18. Price Pfister has agreed to be in full compliance with Proposition 65 terms by the end of 1998(sentencedict.com), the state said.
19. He changed his name to Lee in 1815 in compliance with his uncle's will.
20. It is the job of the inspectors to enforce compliance with the regulations.
21. The UN Security Council has linked any lifting of sanctions to compliance with the ceasefire terms.
22. The discharge of hold-washings and other residues by vessels carrying noxious or corrosive goods must be conducted in compliance with the state provisions for vessel sewage discharge and shall be truthfully recorded in the logbook.
23. It will be necessary to create a regime to monitor compliance with the agreements.
24. The company said that it had always acted in compliance with environmental laws.
25. If the bond is publicly marketed, a trustee is named to monitor and ensure compliance with the terms of the indenture.
26. As from the time the application to set aside is made, the time limited for compliance ceases to run.
27. Nevertheless, it is still possible to request co-operation and compliance with the instructions in a polite way.
28. If violations can not be satisfactorily resolved, the U. S. Department of Labor may bring action in court to compel compliance.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. Where the deviance provides for the development of social relationships between rule-enforcer and rule-breaker, enforcement is directed towards compliance.
30. The committee monitored referral practice during the study but there was no reinforcement of the guidelines to assure compliance.
More similar words: alliance, complicated, accomplishment, accomplishments, Italian, civilian, brilliant, implication, comply, complex, machiavellian, complaint, complexity, comply with, complain about, cancel, cancer, stance, chance, dancer, glance, enhance, romance, finance, penance, balanced, ancestor, entrance, substance, guidance.