Random good picture Not show
2. Compliance with the law is expected.
3. Your compliance with his request pleased your father.
4. Compliance is expected of all members.
5. They terrorized him into compliance.
6. I was surprised by his compliance with these terms.
7. Compliance with the law is expected in the state.
8. It's his compliance that amazes me.
9. He was terrified into compliance.
10. Patients should have a history of good compliance with treatment.
11. The staff involved should be monitored to ensure compliance with the policy.
12. The government may take steps to enforce compliance with the new measures.
13. American forces will remain to verify compliance with the treaty.
14. The company says it is in full compliance with US labor laws.
15. Safety measures were carried out in compliance with paragraph 6 of the building regulations.
16. Compliance with the law is expected of all citizens.
17. Compliance with fair trading and restrictive practices legislation.
18. Compliance was also confirmed by a tablet count.
19. What they seek is not informed choice but compliance.
20. I think the compliance rate is very good already.
21. The moves are in compliance with the Montreal Protocol.
22. They want explanations of this poor compliance.
23. Whatever, it eventually became impossible to ensure compliance.
24. Where the courts will not enforce compliance, governments will.
25. He changed his name to Lee in 1815 in compliance with his uncle's will.
26. It is the job of the inspectors to enforce compliance with the regulations.
27. The UN Security Council has linked any lifting of sanctions to compliance with the ceasefire terms.
28. The discharge of hold-washings and other residues by vessels carrying noxious or corrosive goods must be conducted in compliance with the state provisions for vessel sewage discharge and shall be truthfully recorded in the logbook.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. It will be necessary to create a regime to monitor compliance with the agreements.
30. The company said that it had always acted in compliance with environmental laws.
More similar words: alliance, complicated, accomplishment, accomplishments, Italian, civilian, brilliant, implication, comply, complex, machiavellian, complaint, complexity, comply with, complain about, cancel, cancer, stance, chance, dancer, glance, enhance, romance, finance, penance, balanced, ancestor, entrance, substance, guidance.