Random good picture Not show
(1) The whole situation has become farcical.
(2) It was a farcical trial.
(3) And some of the more orthodox farcical confusions are well managed.
(4) Indeed, it helps to demolish the farcical notion of general, unitary intelligence altogether.
(5) This represented the honours system at its most farcical, said Mr Wilson's original text.
(6) It was a strangely farcical routine, and must be extremely tedious to enact day after day.
(7) The inquest has been largely farcical anyway.
(8) Formal , stilted, sometimes even farcical are his village elections.
(9) These are more notional than real, as the farcical second show trial of Mikhail Khodorkovsky, a former oil boss and a Putin rival, which is taking place on Mr Medvedev's watch, demonstrates.
(10) One might have laughed at the farcical, imbecile measures that were taken to relieve it.
(11) Lucky Jim may survive in the memory as a series of farcical moments, but it is also a tightly plotted novel.
(12) And the resolution to this scene is exquisite in its chutzpah and farcical bad taste.
(13) No credible system of justice can tolerate such a farcical imbalance of power between contestants.
(14) Kg will wind up replaced by the collective weight of participating artists[sentencedict.com], a farcical mathematical game.
(15) Descripci ? ? n: Dashan tells the story of his mentor Jiang Kun's farcical attempt at learning English.
(16) He could start by ensuring that the next election is less farcical than the last.
(17) Reading have just one shot on target all game - their second equaliser is a farcical own goal.
More similar words: archeological, scarcity, narcissism, carcinomas, carcinogenic, comical, medical, typical, musical, ethical, logical, radical, magical, cynical, comically, atypical, radically, clinical, whimsical, heretical, chemical, vertical, tropical, surgical, tactical, inimical, physical, typically, mythical, logically.