Random good picture Not show
1. Every effort is being made to minimize civilian casualties.
2. The overall extent of civilian casualties remained unclear.
3. Using these missiles to down civilian aircraft is simply immoral and totally unjustifiable.
4. Two soldiers and one civilian were killed in the explosion.
5. A civilian was killed by a stray bullet.
6. Government aircraft have been bombing civilian areas.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Civilian targets were bombed in reprisal.
8. There is no reliable information about civilian casualties.
9. The handover to civilian government has been delayed.
10. He was a recipient of the Civilian Service Award.
11. The civilian junta appointed a prime minister.
12. The army began to retaliate against the civilian population.
13. The enemy soldier disguised as civilian.
14. He left the army and returned to civilian life.
15. They bombed military and civilian targets.
16. Every effort is being made to minimise civilian casualties.
17. We're not going after civilian targets.
18. He is in charge of the civilian side of the UN mission.
19. Troops were sent in, ostensibly to protect the civilian population.
20. Civilian trap in the beleaguer city has been airlifted to safety.
21. Opponents of the war say that civilian villages have been struck several times.
22. She was asked whether a civilian government should seek retribution against military officers involved in human rights abuses.
23. The Prime Minister has appointed a civilian as defence minister.
24. The soldiers were in civilian clothes, to make their presence less obtrusive.
25. Ex-soldiers can be disorientated by the transition to civilian life.
26. The Council has set out a timetable for returning to civilian rule.
27. The authorities offered to stop firing missiles if the rebels agreed to stop attacking civilian targets.
28. The terrorists have chosen to play a deadly game with the civilian population.
29. Following the fall of the military dictator in March, the country has had a civilian government.
30. In 1987 the Socialists took the unprecedented step of appointing a civilian to command the force.
More similar words: civil, civil rights, civic, alliance, Italian, brilliant, compliance, familiar, liability, reliability, machiavellian, conciliatory, be familiar with, heavily, divide, divine, reliable, division, activist, activity, piano, Asian, giant, oblivious, Indian, Persian, Russian, Canadian, sensitivity, historian.