Random good picture Not show
1. She fastened the belt loosely around her waist.
2. Hold the rope loosely between your finger and thumb.
3. His shaggy grey hair fell loosely across his brow.
4. Cover the chicken loosely with foil.
5. He had lost weight and the suit hung loosely on him.
6. Cover the fish loosely with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
7. This phrase can be loosely translated as 'Go away'.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. He wore plimsolls, loosely tied with bits of string.
9. A pretty scarf was loosely knotted around her neck.
10. These stories can be loosely grouped into three types.
11. He used words too loosely.
12. She knotted the scarf loosely around her neck.
13. She wore a scarf loosely knotted around her neck.
14. The jacket hung loosely on his thin body.
15. A towel was loosely wrapped around his neck.
16. She draped the scarf loosely around her shoulders.
17. The film is loosely based on the novel.
18. Don't use the word too loosely.
19. The two problems are only loosely related.
20. These developments are loosely termed 'advanced manufacturing techniques'.
21. His shirt hung loosely over his thin shoulders.
22. Tim clasped his hands together and held them loosely in front of his belly.
23. The film is loosely based on the novel by Kundera.
24. Economic growth can be loosely defined as an increase in GDP.
25. She wore her hair loosely knotted on top of her head.
26. The play is loosely based on his childhood in Russia.
27. The investigation had aimed at a loosely organised group of criminals.
28. The novels are all loosely based on the author's life.
29. The skirt has been shaped so that it hangs loosely.
30. For your safety, we recommend you keep your seat belt loosely fastened during the flight.