Random good picture Not show
1. I have never known him behave other than selfishly.
2. When trouble comes they behave selfishly and horribly.
3. He had behaved thoughtlessly and selfishly.
4. Cabinet Ministers are selfishly pursuing their own vested interests.
5. She looked forward, a little selfishly, to a weekend away from her family.
6. Clearly, people choose to act selfishly and in destructive ways despite the pain their actions will bring to others.
7. John, your present temperance is admirable but, selfishly, I am comforted by your inclusion of that awful tale.
8. So the social contract is selfishly motivated; it comes about through our rational ability to perceive a personal advantage from it.
9. Selfishly, I felt hurt that he had not bothered to get in touch with me.
10. Actually, I can, given the stuff that dolts selfishly dump on the streets of my neighborhood.
11. Selfishly heartlessly shivers your mine together dream it!
12. Why ask things so selfishly?
13. The boy gathered the toys round him selfishly.
14. The girl selfishly hided the toys.
15. Don't gossip: Gossiping is only venting selfishly without commitment.
16. Do not hang on to employees too selfishly when they are offered a better opportunity elsewhere.
17. However, if you hoard money selfishly or spend it frivolously,(sentencedict .com) you will never have enough.
18. She again entreated his forgiveness for so selfishly appropriating the cottage.
19. So they were in fact stealing time to selfishly expand their own political purposes.
20. As a underground party member, he selfishly worked for the cause of the party.
21. I have never known him to behave other than selfishly.
22. It's unreasonable to expect your child to behave in a caring way if you behave selfishly.
23. I have never known him to behave any other than selfishly.
24. There was no light or warmth on the surface of the earth, for she selfishly kept it all to herself.
25. Who do I think I am to withhold it so selfishly?
26. Will the West cling to the idea of universal worth while selfishly consuming Arab oil wealth and closing its borders to Arabs?
27. The ranks of volunteers were infiltrated by actors told to play selfishly.
28. I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley , to do Black Music so selfishly.
29. It is the way the outside world should work, selfishly but honestly.
More similar words: selfish, unselfish, lavishly, impishly, peevishly, sheepishly, foolishly, shellfish, self-indulgent, self-fulfillment, self-incrimination, self-, itself, himself, oneself, of itself, in itself, by itself, fish, by himself, selfless, by yourself, fishery, self-esteem, big fish, catfish, fisherman, raffish, fishing, fishermen.