Random good picture Not show
(1) The young cubs hungrily devoured the deer.
(2) His eye/gaze roved hungrily about the room.
(3) She hungrily ate a slice of bread.
(4) He looked at her hungrily. What eyes! What skin!
(5) They gazed hungrily at the display of food.
(6) He hungrily kissed her mouth.
(7) They dug into the pizza hungrily.
(8) They sat down and ate hungrily.
(9) He licked his lips hungrily.
(10) He tucked into the ham hungrily.
(11) He couldn't help eyeing the cakes hungrily.
(12) He kissed her hungrily.
(13) Kissing her urgently, passionately[sentence dictionary], hungrily.
(14) The two little girls ate hungrily.
(15) Developers have been eyeing the land hungrily.
(16) Her fresh young lips closed hungrily around the stiff pole of his organ.
(17) Those who could not afford to travel, hungrily devoured the pictures in magazines.
(18) His mouth moved hungrily, devouring hers, his tongue darting, flickering, suggesting the deeper intimacy to come.
(19) While they ate hungrily, Ellen finished her drink, feeling light, warm and happy.
(20) I had read it hungrily in Lima when for a time it was the most substantial piece of luggage I possessed.
(21) The eagle overhead was hungrily seeking a rock on which to drop its prey.
(22) The dunderheads etc wander in and out picking hungrily at the remains of a beetroot salad.
(23) The ladies looked hungrily after that conveyance.
(24) As soon as the food arrived he dug in hungrily.
(25) The boy snatched a piece of cake and ate it hungrily.
(26) As soon as dinner was served,we dug into it hungrily.
(27) She goes away for a while. left alone, he soon falls hungrily on the magazines he had thrown out.
(28) After emerging from customs he dropped his bags, took his woman by the waist and hungrily kissed her mouth and neck.
(29) With a piece of fresh bread in his other hand, Jack spooned it all down hungrily.
(30) Something dangerous-sounding padded on soft feet into the warehouse and prowled around outside her field of vision, panting hungrily.
More similar words: angrily, hungry, hunger, hung up, verily, warily, merrily, ungrounded, primarily, ordinarily, temporarily, desultorily, necessarily, peremptorily, perfunctorily, satisfactorily, hunt, shun, hunch, chunk, hunt up, hunter, hunting, hundred, thunder, grip, grim, grit, grin, hunker down.