Random good picture Not show
1. The company has to make its accounts and operations as transparent as possible.
2. If Kirov chose, he could drop Vologsky, and Operation Cuckoo, like a hot brick.
3. Unless there are improvements in design and operation, the six million will have become seven million by 2026.
4. We then consider the objectives and operation of the post-war planning system.
5. However in 1971 the role and operation of the Fund underwent significant reform.
6. The letting and operation of such contracts could have a profound effect on health care planning.
7. For the franchisee this means comparing the purchase and operation of a franchise with setting up and running his own business.
8. This service is largely used for the development and operation of highly flexible management information systems rather than standard data processing work.
9. These modifications pertain to improvements in the inspection and operation of locking and vent mechanisms.
10. Construction and operation of refuse transfer station.
11. Optimize inventory management skills and operation way of working.
12. Refer to the instruction manual before installation and operation.
13. Implement daily check, include production line and operation safety.
14. The fourth part introduces software system running and operation.
15. Presents technology processes and operation of the catalysts in VRDS and UFR/VRDS units.
16. Through adopting advanced technique process and operation, the triturated and tablet health-care food made of Japanese black pine and Japanese red pine pollen is manufactured.
17. Biological denitrogenation theory, A/O technological process, mire taming and operation management were discussed in this paper.
18. The system includes configuration environment and operation environment. The PCA model is built and verified and the statistic variable control limits are determined in the configuration environment.
19. The language used in computational program is BASIC and operation mode is man-computer communication.
20. By estimating project cost and operation cost, finding out the return of project and feasibility of main influence factors, to provide the basis for project decision, raising fund, operation.
21. Florida has successfully used private capital in prison construction and operation, with a minimal state subsidy for each inmate.
22. The Hound will report back to you on the menu and operation very soon.
23. The proportion of unnecessary operations decreased with increasing time between presentation and operation with no increase in the proportion of complicated appendicitis.
24. The aim is to identify and evaluate the environmental effects of a project in its design, construction and operation.
25. The law ascertains the subject of the limitation of liability bases on the risk and interest of vessels' management and operation.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. This paper describe briefly the commissioning, start - up and operation of the system.
27. In a lot of person eyes, this person can be an outstanding machinator, editor and operation business.
28. The securities regulatory authority of the State Council should audit so custody fee and operation cost during custody.
29. Integrated private channel for rear cable management makes data cable laying, management and operation more convenient for customers.
30. Stateful inspection firewall reads, analyzes and uses total information in network connection, including communication information, communication states, application states and operation information.
More similar words: operation, consideration, generation gap, operating, cooperative, migration, separation, reparation, exploration, frustration, immigration, celebration, corporation, integration, collaboration, demonstration, concentration, administration, operate, operator, cooperate, adoption, cooperate with, ratio, nation, interaction, donation, location, relation, zonation.