Random good picture Not show
1. He was flabbergasted when we told him how cheap it was.
2. She was too flabbergasted to speak.
3. He was flabbergasted when he heard that his friend had been accused of murder.
4. Everybody was flabbergasted when I announced I was going to emigrate to Australia.
5. Friends were flabbergasted by the news that they'd split up.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Studio executives were flabbergasted at the film's extraordinary success.
7. He was flabbergasted how it turned out.
8. I am flabbergasted, having only seen deer as the shyest of animals.
9. I tell you I was flabbergasted and right terrified out of my wits.
10. Doctors said they were flabbergasted at the decision to close the hospital.
11. Fourth Master Liu was even more flabbergasted.
12. Such simple unaffected trust flabbergasted me.
13. I was Flabbergasted when she told me the price.
14. I was flabbergasted at his reply.
15. We both looked at him flabbergasted.
16. The flabbergasted aldermen were speechless.
17. The students were flabbergasted, they were speechless from bewilderment.
18. FlaBBergasted, he fumBled for the purse in his pocket.
19. I was flabbergasted at the violence of the thunder.
20. Koppel entered and was flabbergasted when his patient took his pineapple juice without a whimper.
21. Well, he was rather flabbergasted! He sort of laughed, really.
22. He was flabbergasted to discover that even without programmed mutation, evolution pushed forward.
23. Flabbergasted, he fumbled for the purse in his pocket. No ! It was gone.
24. When they announced her name, the winner just sat there, flabbergasted.
25. When I heard how much money we'd made, I was absolutely flabbergasted.
26. Saying that Joan was taken aback is to put it mildly. She was completely flabbergasted.
27. The delivery men just left the furniture in my front yard. I was flabbergasted.
28. The chattering classes of Blackheath may find his food digestible enough, but my cellmate Paul was flabbergasted.
29. However, reporter on - line had actually discovered two sets flabbergasted the super inexpensive room.
30. This guy, who apparently left right before the auction started last night flabbergasted as well.
More similar words: rubber, kindergarten, haste, enlisted, eastern, taste of, exhausted, disaster, interested, toothpaste, eastern europe, abbot, rabbit, gas, step by step, sabbatical, as long as, so long as, gasoline, organ, outgassing, emerge, energy, lab, flat, flag, undergo, organic, flame, flash.