Synonym: charlatan, fake, pretender. Similar words: loquacious, quarterback, square, squad, loquat, quarrel, quantum, quarter. Meaning: [kwæk] n. 1. an untrained person who pretends to be a physician and who dispenses medical advice 2. the harsh sound of a duck. v. 1. utter quacking noises 2. act as a medical quack or a charlatan. adj. medically unqualified.
Random good picture Not show
1. Don't be taken in he's just a quack.
2. I've got a check-up with the quack next week.
3. Have you seen a quack about that cough?
4. You'd better go and see the quack with that burn.
5. That doctor's a quack!
6. Suddenly he heard a quack.
7. That quack doesn't know anything about treating heart disease.
8. You may be considered an elitist or a quack.
9. The danger apprehended that quack nostrums in public policy can be forced upon the voters by demagogues is demonstrably nonexistent.
10. Young kids used to quack at us as we went past.
11. It was an irresistible lure, like the quack of a decoy duck.
12. Many of those quack doctors were busy selling their own, often more dangerous diet cures.
13. Clearly, enough investors think that Donald Duck will quack on into the twenty-second century!
14. Larry paid some quack over a thousand dollars to cure his insomnia.
15. Drake has low croon, duck a harsh wigeon-like quack: both make whistling sound in flight like Goldeneye.
16. It was predicated on a quack cure called powder of sympathy.
17. That doctor is a quack, he should be reported.
18. He is a quack and prescribes his quack medicines.
19. To act as a medical quack or a charlatan.
20. She discovered that the man was a quack.
21. Why do intelligent people find quack remedies so appealing?
22. The quack was stormed with questions.
23. A duck's quack doesn't echo , and no oneknows why.
24. At night, quack flounce off a rope, swim escape in coming home.
25. As tales of his derring-do spread, Jack Quack became the most popular duck on the lake. For several days, he enjoyed the glory.
26. After all, he was Jack Quack , Renegade Drake, Prince of the Forest, King of the Lake.
27. That quack caused me more harm than the disease did.
28. He describes himself as a doctor, but I feel he is a quack.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. The widow, a Quaker, would seem to have been a devotee of herbal medicine and various other quack cures.
30. There is always some magic remedy that will cure it, or some whizz-kid quack with a patent method.
More similar words: loquacious, quarterback, square, squad, loquat, quarrel, quantum, quarter, quality, quandary, qualify, adequate, quantity, equation, be equal to, earthquake, acquainted, in quantity, quarantine, quarrel with, qualitative, headquarters, rack, back, pack, sack, black, aback, track, stack.