Random good picture Not show
1. The fabric is only available in a narrow width.
2. The road has a width of twenty feet.
3. What is the width of this road?
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. It is 5 metres in width.
5. Measure the full width of the window.
6. What's the width of the desk?
7. He stepped off the length and width of the room.
8. We measured the length and width of the living room.
9. Allow for some shrinkage in both length and width.
10. The terrace runs the full width of the house.
11. The width measurement is 80 cm.
12. It's about six metres in width.
13. The car is 1.775m in width.
14. He measured the length and width of the table.
15. What is the width of this material?
16. Measure the width of each side.
17. Measure the length and width of the gap.
18. Height: 210 mm. Width: 57 mm. Length: 170 mm.
19. Keep the feet shoulder width apart.
20. The windows have a width of six feet.
21. Use a rule to measure the width of that cloth.
22. The pattern goes across the full width of the material.
23. The needle is seven times smaller than the width of a human hair.
24. The road narrows to a width of just four metres.
25. The boots are available in a choice of width fittings.
26. The snow had narrowed the width of the road to a single track.
27. You can not change the life length, but you can change its width.
28. The house is more than twenty metres long and measures six metres in width.
29. The river can be used by many ships because of its width.
30. The area of a rectangle is its height times its width.