Random good picture Not show
(1) Dial 100 for the operator.
(2) The operator will put you through.
(3) He is a radar operator.
(4) She had worked as a call centre operator making cold calls for time-share holidays.
(5) Hello, operator? Could you put me through to Room 31?
(6) He is a computer operator.
(7) Ring the operator and ask for Freefone 8921.
(8) The telephone operator connected us.
(9) Operator, you've connected me to the wrong person again!
(10) Operator, I've just been cut off.
(11) The transmitter, the operator said, has already stood by.
(12) He's something of a smooth operator.
(13) Dial 100 and ask for the operator.
(14) The operator will connect you with our sales department.
(15) Operator, I want to make a long distance call.
(16) The operator finally got me through.
(17) George is a smooth operator .
(18) A telephone operator asked him to hold.
(19) Monsieur Valentin was a formidable political operator.
(20) His lawyer's a sharp operator.
(21) A blade guard is fitted to protect the operator.
(22) The radio operator sent an appeal for help to headquarters.
(23) The tour operator will arrange transport and plan your itinerary.
(24) Our holiday was cancelled when the travel operator went bankrupt.
(25) We rationalized the production system so that one operator could control all three machines.
(26) He told the telephone operator that his call was a matter of life and death. Sentencedict.com
(27) An operator wearing earphone was sitting in the telephone exchange.
(28) He dialled the operator and put in a call for Rome.
(29) Can I dial this number direct(sentencedict.com), or do I have to go through the operator?
(30) You can dial directly without the necessity of going through the operator.
More similar words: refrigerator, operate, operating, cooperate, operation, laboratory, AND operation, cooperative, cooperate with, administrator, opera, educator, senator, predator, elevator, regulator, indicator, legislator, regulatory, coordinator, conciliatory, investigator, moderate, generate, tolerate, desperate, inveterate, accelerate, desperately, deliberately.