Random good picture Not show
(1) He surrounds himself with attractive, intelligent, or well-known people.
(2) They seem to equate intelligent belief with credulity.
(3) Is there intelligent life on other planets?
(4) You can't equate passing examination and being intelligent.
(5) Jack is an intelligent pupil, but he lacks motivation.
(6) She seemed intelligent and well educated.
(7) Though very intelligent, she is nevertheless rather modest.
(8) Is there intelligent life elsewhere in the universe?
(9) She had a bony intelligent face.
(10) All your arguments presuppose that he's a rational, intelligent man.
(11) I have not arrived at a very intelligent opinion on that matter.
(12) Sontag was once famously described as the most intelligent woman in America.
(13) Susan'sa very bright and intelligent woman who knows her own mind.
(14) She was an extremely intelligent child[Sentencedict.com ], and soon pulled away from the rest of the class.
(15) You're an intelligent woman, surely you realize by now that I'm helping you.
(16) He comes across as an intelligent, sophisticated, charmer.
(17) Are there intelligent beings on other planets?
(18) How could a supposedly intelligent person be so stupid?
(19) The people I met were intelligent, mature, personable.
(20) Though unprepossessing to look at, he is highly intelligent.
(21) The dolphin is an intelligent animal.
(22) Could there be intelligent life elsewhere in the universe?
(23) He was attractive and averagely intelligent.
(24) He's intelligent enough but he lacks motivation.
(25) He was a gentle, soft-spoken intelligent man.
(26) She is intelligent, hard-working and personable.
(27) My father had always said that there are four things a child needs plenty of love, nourishing food, fegular sleep, and lots of soap and water---and after those, what he needs most is some intelligent neglect.
(28) Throughout history, people have been intrigued by the question of whether there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe.
(29) The most frightening assumption in this world is that most people assume you are intelligent.
(30) In striking contrast to their brothers, the girls were both intelligent and charming.
More similar words: belligerent, diligent, diligently, intellectual, intellectually, satellite, intent, enter into, intention, intermittent, intervention, oblige, obliged, tell, indigenous, tell on, alligator, feel like, compelling, entertainment, machiavellian, fall into, antebellum, agent, intend, urgent, gently, pointillism, wintery, intense.