Similar words: board, aboard, on board, boarding, ownership, shipment, membership, leadership. Meaning: adj. taking place or existing on board a ship.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Laymen, Columbus among them, would lead shipboard worship.
(2) And, the Navy is having trouble filling shipboard billets with enough sonar and fire control technicians, who require extensive schooling.
(3) The services cover shipboard and shore-based operations.
(4) Responsible for shipboard performance, dry docking repairs and maintenance.
(5) The shipboard computer could automatically alter course.
(6) I had made a mark on shipboard.
(7) We were fellow passengers on shipboard back to Xiamen.
(8) France was to turn her back on shipboard aviation for another ten years.
(9) Expect to find yourself shipboard quite suddenly and quite soon.
(10) For shipboard operations and to ease air transportability Pave Hawks are equipped with folding rotor blades and tail stabilator.
(11) Starboard cruise service is the largest shipboard concessionaire in the world.
(12) Record every steering needed time when the shipboard form one side to the other.
(13) The survivability indices of Shipboard Power System (SPS) are important to evaluate the performance of ship operation and combat.
(14) Naval ship cable and shipboard cable are main products of the Pu Hong Cable Works.
(15) Real time shipboard analysis and multielement analysis in laboratory are two aspects of modern analytic technique of chemical components in rich cobalt crust in Pacific.
(16) It showed that the shipboard airborne noise in cabins is caused by air conditioning and ventilating machines(sentencedict.com), and noise in the working environment is caused by generators and hot medium boilers.
(17) Do you think there's a shipboard romance going on here?
(18) And SPA - H steel is a perfect shipboard container's material for its excellent anti - atmospheric and - seawater corrosion attribute.
(19) The shipboard effect of helicopter has adverse effect on the flight safety.
(20) However(http://Sentencedict.com), it remains the only shipboard - submarine torpedo available for the PLA Navy.
(21) During his whaling career, he had invented various items of shipboard gear.
(22) The Windows-based software, AREPS3.0, is applied to compute path loss versus range in the troposphere, using atmospheric information from shipboard weather prediction station.
(23) 'Going South, with the rest of them, ' murmured the Rat in a dreamy monotone, never looking at him. ' Seawards first and then on shipboard, and so to the shores that are calling me! '
(24) Antiaircraft gun : Artillery piece fired from the ground or shipBoard in defense against aerial attack.
(25) By application of queueing theory this paper studies the real time problem of shipboard command and control system, a complex real time system.
(26) With its low noise output and rugged design, the 55LQ2 is for military and aerospace programs, including airborne, shipboard, and ground applications.
(27) For HF ground wave OTH radar to detect ship targets in the shipboard environment is faced with a range of technical challenges.
(28) A record of a ship's speed , its progress, and any shipboard events of navigational importance.
(29) A record a ship's speed , its progress, and any shipboard events of navigational importance.
(30) I unwillingly agreed, and in an evil hour we GOT on shipboard.
More similar words: board, aboard, on board, boarding, ownership, shipment, membership, leadership, partnership, citizenship, scholarship, championship, relationship, apprenticeship, boat, boast, soar, coarse, go around, hip, whip, chip, shit, shift, shield, shiver, cash in, T-shirt, cash in on, cashier.