Synonym: drill, exercise, practice, prepare, repeat, train. Similar words: forehead, wholeheartedly, apprehend, coarse, sparse, comprehensive, comprehension, comprehensible. Meaning: [rɪ'hɜrs /-'hɜːs] v. engage in a rehearsal (of).
Random good picture Not show
1. I think we need to rehearse the first scene again.
2. Anticipate any tough questions and rehearse your answers.
3. Good gymnasts rehearse their moves mentally before a competition.
4. We must carefully structure and rehearse each scene.
5. We were given only two weeks to rehearse.
6. The actors began to rehearse a few scenes.
7. We had no time to rehearse for the play.
8. Rehearse and role-play the interview with a friend beforehand.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. We continued to rehearse/continued rehearsing the chorus after the break.
10. We encouraged them to rehearse what they were going to say.
11. We had scant time to rehearse.
12. It gave him time to rehearse his little speech.
13. The director made us rehearse the opening scenes over and over.
14. I eat in my room, and usually I rehearse with the cast.
15. Mind, I did rehearse the walk-on, which is quite critical.
16. The patient might rehearse in imagination the most constructive alternative so that he may readily adopt it if a crisis occurs.
17. It was an opportunity to rehearse for my own mortality, right?
18. Angus: Me, too. Now[sentencedict.com], we better rehearse some carols!
19. The cast and crew were only given three and a half weeks to rehearse.
20. I was tempted to stay and hear this superb orchestra rehearse.
21. So far it was only Jane, but she was still hoping to rehearse with Bill in their spare time.
22. The arguments for and against capping offered in response to this question tended merely to rehearse those already discussed.
23. Farrelly rented a house nearby and she would play truant, hitching the eight miles there to rehearse.
24. The situation is difficult to cope with unless you rehearse in advance some useful strategies.
25. I need an orchestra and a conductor and a clean hall to rehearse in.
26. But we still always had a problem finding somewhere to rehearse.
27. The orchestra was not playing it in time, so I made them rehearse it at a slower tempo.
28. To help this, she has insisted they be given more time to rehearse.
29. We decided eventually that the time had come to rehearse this seriously and he was very happy about it.
30. Anticipate the problems your client may have with self-monitoring ahead of time, and rehearse strategies to deal with those situations.
More similar words: forehead, wholeheartedly, apprehend, coarse, sparse, comprehensive, comprehension, comprehensible, in tears, in the heat of, hear, heart, hear of, at heart, by heart, hear from, heart and soul, year after year, harsh, warehouse, catharsis, shareholder, scholarship, solar system, with the help of, per se, rehabilitation, course, nurse, verse.