Random good picture Not show
1. The commissioner has issued a warrant for her arrest.
2. They issued a warrant for her arrest.
3. A warrant is out for his arrest/against him.
4. I warrant that this cloth is pure wool.
5. Officers armed with a search warrant entered the flat.
6. They had a warrant to search the house.
7. The magistrate issued a warrant for his arrest.
8. The king refused to sign the death warrant for his old friend.
9. Gas was detected in sufficient quantity to warrant careful monitoring.
10. The police must have a search warrant to search a house.
11. I'll warrant we won't see him again.
12. The police served a warrant on him.
13. A warrant has been issued for his arrest.
14. I will warrant him an honest and reliable fellow.
15. There's no warrant for that sort of behaviour!
16. There is no warrant for copying other people's work.
17. There's a warrant out for him.
18. There is no warrant for such criticism.
19. The President signed the death warrant .
20. Nothing can warrant such severe punishment.
21. I warrant he'll be late.
22. The trouble isn't over yet(sentencedict.com), I'll warrant you.
23. The allegations are serious enough to warrant an investigation.http://Sentencedict.com
24. Police confirmed that they had issued a warrant for his arrest.
25. She swore out a warrant for the arrest of the man who stole her car.
26. She signed her own death warrant by refusing to do what the boss demanded.
27. The case was sufficiently serious to warrant investigation by the police.
28. They do not consider the case serious enough to warrant a government enquiry.
29. By accusing the King of murder, he signed his own death warrant.
30. By publicly condemning the terrorists he was signing his own death warrant.
More similar words: warranty, arrange, arrangement, blackcurrant, array, narrator, embarrass, narrative, embarrassed, warrior, grant, frantic, vagrant, tolerant, fragrant, exuberant, immigrant, quarantine, or rather, terrain, aberration, terra firma, war, aware, warn, at war, award, warfare, carry, parry.