Random good picture Not show
1. Things are frantic in the office right now.
2. He made frantic dash for the departing train.
3. They worked with frantic haste.
4. She worked with frantic haste.
5. The children have been driving me frantic all day!
6. They made frantic attempts to revive him.
7. We had to make a frantic dash across town to get our plane.
8. Where on earth have you been? We've been frantic with worry.
9. The actors buzzed about in a frantic activity.
10. We were frantic. We thought you were a goner.
11. We were starting to get frantic with worry.
12. The children are driving me frantic.
13. Your mother's been frantic with worry wondering where you've been.
14. I've had a frantic rush to get my work done.
15. A busy night in the restaurant can be frantic in the kitchen.
16. Let's go back. Your parents must be getting frantic by now.
17. He admonished those frantic football fans to change their wicked ways.
18. The Moroccan came out best in a frantic sprint for the line.
19. He was quite frantic by the time we got home.
20. There was a frantic rush to escape from the building.
21. He beat a frantic tattoo with his hands on the door.
22. The child's parents were frantic when she did not return home on time.
23. She watched the frantic flow of cars and buses along the street.
24. Despite our frantic efforts,(sentencedict.com) we were unable to save the boy's life.
25. There was a frantic rush to get everything ready for the unexpected inspection from the superiors.
26. Rescuers were engaged in a frantic all-night effort to reach the survivors before their supply of air ran out.
27. A bird had been locked in and was by now quite frantic.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. There was still no news of Jill, and her parents were getting frantic.
29. Share prices have soared to a new all-time high in a day of frantic trading on the stock market.
30. I didn't know where he was and I was frantic with worry.
More similar words: fragrant, romantic, pedantic, semantics, quarantine, antiseptic, anticipate, frank, france, frankly, franchise, grant, vagrant, warranty, tolerant, quantity, meantime, enticing, exuberant, immigrant, antipathy, antiquity, identical, fantastic, substantial, in quantity, substantially, blackcurrant, participant, apprenticeship.