Random good picture Not show
1) The young man is a bold warrior.
2) Warrior stroke Jingtao hack flow without sinking, coward in be in smooth water will drown.
3) The warrior wears a saber at the waist.
4) He was a hot-headed warrior, always too quick to shed blood.
5) He believes that he was a Roman warrior in a previous incarnation.
6) Ali was the name of a warrior, a distant relative of the Prophet Muhammad.
7) When the football season ended, these warrior bands literally vanished.
8) The wrinkled child of a warrior culture, Aeschylus may have sincerely believed that Marathon represented his finest hour.
9) The arms of the dead warrior seemed to flex, moved by heat, twisted by the consuming flame.
10) In the 1580s an earlier warrior ruler, Hideyoshi, had sought to implement a formal distinction between warriors and farmers.
11) In order to meet these threats, a warrior caste developed under the command of a chieftain or king.
12) The Lakota were always a warrior people, and taking up arms to defend the nation is the traditional way.
13) Rick Williams is the consummate weekend warrior.
14) Could Mr Smith be another Warrior,(http://sentencedict.com/warrior.html) or even further up the hierarchy of Tormentors than he'd thought?
15) The priestly caste does not normally intermarry with the warrior caste.
16) The poem tells of the deeds of a famous warrior.
17) An average man cares that things are either true or false, but a warrior doesn't.
18) You keep putting your ear to the ground, waiting to hear that Warrior jubilee train.
19) As well as the two principal characters, there were a warrior, to do the calling away, and two attendants.
20) In a touching ode to the team concept, last month Warrior guard Mookie Blaylock skipped a team practice to play golf.
21) The softball leagues have extended the reign of the weekend warrior from just Saturdays and Sundays to after-work hours on weekdays.
22) With a sweep of one mighty fist, the daemon dashed the wounded warrior aside.
23) Most important of all was Barbarossa's inherent intelligence; he was no mere warrior king or religious enthusiast.
24) The oldest images of Athena show Her, not as a warrior, but as a Snake Goddess.
25) The idea might seem silly nowadays, but it scared the life out of even the most blood-thirsty Viking warrior.
26) In the presence of a few hundred Masai, the young warrior hurled his spear right through the district officer's heart.
27) The chosen champion of the Everqueen of Avelorn, he is a warrior without peer and a foe without mercy.
28) He fought them, one man against a whole company, and his flying spear struck down warrior after warrior.
29) Then he thrust his lance into the vulnerable spot and killed the warrior.
30) Space is at a premium in the back of a Warrior.